[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys: How long would you wait out on having sex with a new girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: love-560783_960_720.jpg (168KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
love-560783_960_720.jpg
168KB, 960x540px
Guys: How long would you wait out on having sex with a new girlfriend? How would you feel if she wanted to wait at least a couple of months?
>>
>>18470311
I wouldn't mind it at all.
>>
>>18470311
A couple of months? That's nothing. My boyfriend and I waited 7 months. But mind you we were 15 back then, and both pretty insecure. We waited until we were in love and had a nice place to do it. We were in love around 5-6 months though, we would have been comfortable. I'm honestly so glad we did it that way. It's so much better to wait. It makes it a lot more personal and really builds up this lustful, romantic relationship. I think it creates a clearer view for who your partner really is by refraining.
>>
If you are 16 or religious, then a few months is fine. Otherwise hell no. The general rule for adults is "no sex until the third date". Anything over a month is too long and is a sign you're not attracted to each other.
>>
I would prefer that myself. Who would want to date a slut?
>>
>>18470500
I'm 24 and not really religious, I just see sex as something meaningful.
>>
>>18470502
Found the permavirgin.
>>
>>18470506
And? What does that have to do with waiting an absurdly long time? Is it you who wants to wait or her?
>>
>>18470511
already had sex with three people, all in significant relationships, just very dismayed by hook up culture lately

I get that it's not like a moral failure, but I can't relate, and I think if people are willing to wait to have sex, it's a good litmus test for if they actually give a fuck about you as a person
>>
>>18470511
That isn't a bad thing
>>
>>18470512
Because you know the person more and building up to that moment makes it special, like you'll only give it to a special person. I'm the one who wants to wait, I'm the girl.
>>
>>18470514
I have similar views, the hookup culture does suck, it feels immoral.
>>
>>18470526
I'm glad people like you exist

consider yourself lucky you aren't gay

/self pity
>>
>>18470528
How does being gay change it?
>>
>>18470532
Every friendship with another gay male has a sexual component for most gay people I know. That's not even an exaggeration. It's very alienating if you feel disgusted by hook ups
>>
>>18470506
Fair enough. There is no hard and fast rule, some people I have banged after the first date, while others I am still waiting while assessing my comfort level. The point is that there is no "should" when it comes to these types of things, just do whatever you two are comfortable with. Talk to her about what she wants, about how you feel about sex, and any sort of long term commitment goals. Just be honest with her and yourself, and no matter when you bang it'll be more special because of it.
>>
>>18470520
Ah, in that case. Are you a virgin? Because unless he is as well, odds are low that he would put up with waiting for a few months. Especially if you consider him a catch. If he is the kind of guy who could easily get girls, he will not stick around you for months without sex. He will think you are not being serious and are just using him. Don't wait for more than a month if you like him and want a relationship.
>>
wouldn't mind. I mean we can still make out and fool around a little right? plus if she likes laughing at stupid commies? then we'll be able to fill the time pretty easily and have fun. also I'll probably end up enjoying finding every spot that gets her going and then I'll incorporate everything when we finally have sex. by the time we get to that we'll be so sexually pent up it would likely be a marathon session and be fucking insane.

sounds hot frankly. also like a good way to put together a relationship that lasts a long time.
>>
>>18470514
Waiting for months makes zero sense.
>>
>>18470548
It does though. I'd personally rather wait a few months, so I'd rather be with someone who would wait a few months. Like others have said it's a matter of preference, but it's not like no one has that preference.
>>
>>18470543
hey, chad looking anon that can easily get women (like where women openly hit on me without me initiating any conversation) and is not a virgin, with one sexual partner from a long term relationship where we lived together here.

I'm also >>18470547

I don't think I need to elaborate on my argument at all.
>>
The only thing that matters is what you both are comfortable with. It's nobody else's business.
>>
>>18470562
You're no Chad. And you've had sex with one girl. You waited a long time because you were 15, which is normal. Now you are maybe 18 at most. Just understand that most men are not like you, and you too will change as you grow into an adult.
>>
>>18470569
That's right. OP just needs to be careful and not fall for what some are claiming here. Maybe the guy is fine waiting a long time, but the odds of that are low. OP needs to be prepared to make a decision, in the very likely event the guy will see it as a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18470311
OP, I am the same as you and I've never had an issue.

I just explained them I wanted to wait a little till we got to know each other well before having sex.
With my current boyfriend we waited for 3 months, and we started dating when he was 25 and I was 23.
>>
>>18470548
Some people see sex as a very intimate act and don't want to do it with someone they aren't intimate with.

To me, personally, it is not just lust. I like developing feelings before having sex and I like feeling like me and my partner are good for the long run.
>>
>>18470570
I am the most chad looking dude this side of /fit/ even on /fit/ I'm better looking than probably like 80% of the posters. /soc/ too. I've met people from 4chan irl and I was not well received because everyone thought I was too chad and there was no way I wasn't a normie.
>And you've had sex with one girl.
your point?
had the opportunity to have casual sex with a lot of women over the years, always felt dumb and never got past fooling around or making out. it's boring frankly. I have literally had car loads of sluts hit on me just for being stopped at the same intersection and try to negotiate coming home with me.
>You waited a long time because you were 15, which is normal.
22 I think can't remember exactly when we met. also we didn't wait, probably should have, ended up being a complete shit relationship frankly. she hid a lot of crap and I didn't really know who she was.
>Now you are maybe 18 at most
no mate.

you've essentially gone full ad hom. you don't know who you're talking to
>>
>>18470595
>try to negotiate coming home with me
I don't mean me paying them either. I mean trying to get me to go along with them following me home, or going home with them because I'm alone in my car and that looks lonely and wouldn't I rather be hanging out with them or blah blah blah. just to clarify. this has happened twice within the last three months.

I'm basically chad without being a manwhore frankly.
>>
>>18470595
You're no Chad at all. Chad is not about looks. It's about success. You're just another guy full of himself who thinks he's a special snowflake. It doesn't sound like you have a very fulfilling life at all. You're the kind of guy who spends all day long admiring himself in the mirror, forgetting his life is empty and he has nothing to show for it.
>>
>How would you feel if she wanted to wait at least a couple of months?

Fucking dropped.
You may have the best body/personality in the world but I ain't staying that long if it's just holding hands. Can't imagine a guy that's fine with that. My hands were all over my current gf the first time we went out and we had sex on the second date. I don't think I could hold out for a month, let alone more than that. Maybe she could sway me with blowjobs or whatever but definitely needs to give something back otherwise I ain't sticking around.
>>
>>18470627
>It's about success
bro you really have a problem with me don't you?

I'm not going to list assets for you. I don't feel like getting phished, bitch. fuck off with your bullshit. sex doesn't make life fulfilling.

also
>that vague reference to narcissus
ad hom again just on a more passive aggressive subtle level, still wrong. sorry not sorry. I don't think I'm special I just think you're wrong and I'm a perfect example... but not the only extant example. I just happen to be here to immediately say you're wrong.

you mad bro?

let me ask something, do you get paid to shill here? dead serious. cause I've noticed a massive traffic uptick on this board and a lot of shilling going on and what looks like brigade tactics going on for select threads.
>>
>>18470644
>hurr I'm Chad and better than you in every way
>no I'm not narcissistic I'm the most humble person in the world

Let me ask you, why are you so flaring buttmad about this whole thing? Your posts reek of massive insecurity and a desperate need for validation.
>>
File: 1413043289445.jpg (77KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1413043289445.jpg
77KB, 640x460px
>>18470595
>>18470644
>>
>>18470543
If a guy thinks you're leading him on by not having sex, is sex the point of the relationship? I don't think you want to be with somebody who thinks that way kek. Why not just wait for your partner to be completely comfortable? If you're actually interested in somebody, don't make it a priority to have sex, make it a priority to be communicative.
>>
>>18470311
Too much.
>>
>>18470311
>months
Fuck that, I've never waited more than a month. Waiting months will just put it on a pedestal or just lead to resentment.
>>
>>18470649
>hurr I'm Chad and better than you in every way
really? where did I say that? I said I look like chad because it's the easiest way to get a mental image of how I could look into your head without describing in detail, and have had opportunity to fuck a lot of women, but didn't, and would wait a few months to have sex with a girl as a direct counterpoint to your attitudinally challenged and wrong assertion that no one would stay with OP for very long without sex.

now if you think not being sexually promiscuous and having women hit on you all the time because you look good makes someone better than someone else, consider this, decent women see that as unnattractive. they tend to not want to compete with that, they tend to not trust me, they tend to immediately dislike me based on looks because they attribute a profile of "player" to me. it only gets worse the more time I spend in the gym regardless of the fact I'm there to make myself better as part of an actual value system, not because I want to pull pussy.

you are putting that "better than you" label on me. I never claimed that. you have massive projection and insecurity issues.

frankly, the scrawny dude doing IT work with a wife and 2-4 kids is doing better than me as far as my values go tbqhfam. keep being classy faggot, keep projecting, keep putting your insecurities on others.

I don't give a fuck about your validation, but you're wrong. that was my whole point. OP, there's guys that would much rather wait a few months for a good girl than fuck a bunch of sluts. this guy is wrong to assert that any adult would never wait.
>>
>>18470660
go get herpes. these threads always turn into the same shit with the same whores getting sooooo butthurt at anyone that doesnt act like them.
>>
>>18470311
i wouldnt enter into a relationship with a girl if we havent fucked, or at least done something of a sexual nature. a couple months would be out of the question.
>>
>>18470663
Sex is part of a relationship. It's just one of the many things couples enjoy together. It would be like, not wanting to have dinners together until a few months of dating. No real reason to hold back on it.
>>
>>18470685
btw if you have such a fucking problem with me being better than you in some way, get the fuck up, buck the fuck up, and do something about it buttercup.

I'm gonna go shadow box holding 20lb weights as part of an experiment I'm trying to turn into a full body workout plan.
>>
>>18470687
What are you talking about? I'm just a guy that thinks you're a retarded autist.
>>
>>18470693
Don't forget you have to be at the gym in 26 minutes.
>>
>>18470685
Holy shit, you are autistic. This thread was about giving opinions to OP about dating and sex. And now you come in and try to hijack it and make it all about yourself.
>>
>>18470692
For some people sex has a meaning. It's not like going to dinner.

However you protect yourself, when you have sex you accept the fact that there's a chance that you'll get pregnant. I usually want to wait till I feel like the other person is someone I can trust, and someone I would raise my kids with.
It also has an emotional meaning because you're letting someone be inside you. It's one of the most intimate acts that exist.
>>
>>18470697
>I present a counter to some faggot's point
>he comes back with ad hom to try and debase my point
>I counter that
>he comes back with ad hom again
>I counter that and reiterate my point to OP
>I'm hijacking the thread

nigga you can't be serious. you and your friends go fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>18470703
>ad hom
I bet you feel real smart using that word over and over right?
>>
>>18470703
Every post of yours was "I am Chad, I am so awesome, worship me."
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x384px
>>18470703
top tier autism
>>
File: pepe-just-right-lol.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-just-right-lol.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18470705
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.