[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So talking with my girlfriend, I've realized that I let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Day.png (685KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Day.png
685KB, 3840x2160px
So talking with my girlfriend, I've realized that I let a lot of my insecurities and indecision show. I recognize that that kinda shit is a turn-off, and I briefly broached the topic with her and she said it was fine, but I honestly feel she's just trying to be nice. Our relationship's fine, we're still in our "honeymoon phase" nine months in, but I'm a tad worried that I'm slowly turning her off; and I want to know whether I should change that and be a little more direct if it means possibly preserving our relationship.

What do you think, /adv/?
>>
>>18470183

I think that you need to use the fact that she was cool with them and you as fuel for managing your insecurities. You are seriously worrying too much.

Your chick is cool and she chose you. Keep being you and keep trying to improve yourself. When you fail and make a mistake or show those insecurities again remember not to lose your spaghetti like you are now. Strong men are forged not born, OP.
>>
>>18470224
Pretty much this anon.

What insecurities do you have? If it's something about yourself you can change, decide whether it's really worth making a serious commitment to changing. If you make that commitment, keep it realistic and take small, concrete, quantifiable steps towards changing it.
The classic example is body image but this is a good mindset for anything you can meaningfully affect.

Also? Random acts of kindness. One of the best methods I find for feeling like less of a worthless, selfish failure is being nice to people - if I randomly bring my gf a care package when she's studying or write her a nice note before work, I've not only made her feel nice, but I've spontaneously generated evidence that I am in fact a good person.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.