[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´ve been in a relationship for over 4 years with my GF. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 26542866.jpg (11KB, 210x192px) Image search: [Google]
26542866.jpg
11KB, 210x192px
I´ve been in a relationship for over 4 years with my GF. We were each others first time. So far everything was good but this few couple of months it started to bother me that our sex life has dropped significantly. Its been a month since we last had sex. We see each other at least once a week because of our busy schedules, but we had opportunities and whenever I tried going for it she would just shut me down. A couple of months back she had a seizure so the doctor prescribed her some medication. One of which has a side effect that lowers libido. To start out, she never had that high libido and now its just like shes not interested in sex at all. I´m seriously considering breaking things up. I talked to her about it and she told me she just hasnt felt the need or the desire to have sex. What should I do?
>>
>>18470170
fuck other girls, duh

you're not even married jfc just get your dick wet already
>>
>>18470182
I have thought about it, but whats stopping me is that shes been a really good GF besides the sex. Shes supportive, she pushes me to be a better man, she´s loyal, and she´s good looking. I even planned on asking her to marry me in the next two years. It just seems like a waste to throw away a good relationship just because of the lack of sex, even though it kind of bothers me.
>>
talk to her about it. jesus christ, youve dated for 4 years and you cant communicate with her about important things like this?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.