[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dug myself into a hole, and looking for ways out. > Missed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0396___8ytbWYt.jpg (50KB, 322x279px)
0396___8ytbWYt.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
Dug myself into a hole, and looking for ways out.

> Missed Fall Semester Class Registration period
> Told parents I signed up
> Planned to sit in and add classes on first week
> They started asking about when the payments due
> I said by end of this Month
> End of month
> I am now trying to play it off by saying that Financial Aid is pushing the payment back to first week of class
> I think i will get disowned for this if they find out I've been BSing
> mfw

Going to lie and try to tell them that it's 'Okay' to pay at the first week, but they want to/are ready to pay now, and I think they'll definitely be suspicious.

Any suggestions on what to do? I think my time is up.
>>
Telling them the truth is the only sensible answer. Anything else will be delaying the inevitable. These things come out eventually anon, one way or another. Your parents probably won't react as severely as you imagine.
>>
>>18470054
Honestly if you were my kid I'd probably beat the shit out of you. 1) For wasting my time and 2) For being such an autist you just slightly fucked up your own future for the stupidest reason imaginable.

Only reasonable thing to do now is to fess up, get a job, and enjoy being a semester behind in the spring.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.