[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with herpes? If no, how would nicely tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_4969.png (795KB, 828x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4969.png
795KB, 828x623px
I went on a couple of dates with this chick and she told me on a date that she has herpes. I was really falling for this chick but I don't know if I would risk getting herpes. I just need advice from you guys.
>>
>>18469947
I would get to know her as well as you can. When you gauge if you actually want to be with her have a discussion on if sexual relations are important to her. If it's important to both of you just be safe, condoms, etc. Do whatever feels right anon, it's about what you want
>>
>>18469947

Well, it's important to know that the vast majority of people have herpes of some sort, and at least 20-25% of people in the US have herpes simplex 2. You probably have some form of herpes. Almost any doctor will tell you that the social stigma toward it is worse than the disease itself.

So, I guess you first have to ask yourself, have you been checked? Are you 100% SURE you don't have herpes? 85% of people are unaware they do.

I was in a relationship with a girl for almost a year that had genital herpes, and with protection and monitoring of outbreaks, along with her taking Valtrex, I did not contract it. But like I said, it's the stigma... even my best friend looked at me sideways sometimes until I slammed the negative test on his countertop.
>>
>>18469947
she told you that means she is a very courageous person, says alot about her.

also its herpes, not hiv.
the transfer rate is really low if you with protection and medicine.
>>
>>18469947
If you want to break up with her, break up with her. But honestly, what is the actual worst part of getting herpes?
>>
File: 1497492363454.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497492363454.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>18470084
>But honestly, what is the actual worst part of getting herpes?
the part where you now have herpes
>>
>>18470061
seconded

at least give her a chance, OP. she must respect you, at the very least, if she told you that.
>>
>>18470084
>But honestly, what is the actual worst part of getting herpes?
your children being blind for life because you had kids with a woman that likely fucked around a lot.
>>
File: 3062.jpg (48KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
3062.jpg
48KB, 500x493px
>>18470213
this thread hit a little too close to home, sir?
>>
>>18469947
Herpes is nothing dude. I have both types and hpv. Chlamydia was more annoying than herpes is 99% of the time.... But that first time I got an outbreak, I almost killed myself. Ever since I get an outbreak for like a few days tops once a year. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>18470864
>>18469983
These. Everyone has it, it's not a big deal.

If you have it when you're pregnant, take some fucking aciclovir and the baby won't get it. End of story.
>>
No, I would not. The moment we break up, I would have a permanent reminder of her. I would have a harder time finding someone else as well, because many girls would not hook up with me if they knew I had herpes.

As you can see from the others posts, most guys don't give a shit. They would catch a disease just because "pussy is pussy" without any forethought. Women though? They do care if you have herpes. And you should too, if you don't want to handicap yourself in the dating arena a year from now.

There is zero upside, all downside. You'll meet someone else cute.
>>
>>18469983
>at least 20-25% of people in the US have herpes simplex 2
As a german female I feel really bad for you. I only had the displeasure to meet two females with Herpes in my whole life (although I know many and sooner or later it would show) and those two had a history of making out with everyone when drunk.

No matter what you try to make off it, it's still is and always will be a sign of degenrate behaviour or hanging out with people which partake in it (with a irrelevantly small amount of people getting it through the medical system).

Don't date whores. Your futture wife will thank you.
>>
File: 1491599318908.jpg (14KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491599318908.jpg
14KB, 420x420px
>>18470864
>haha, HIV is nothing you just take your meds and you're literally clean and can't infect anybody or have any side effects, haha neraly everybody has it (soon), it's literaly nothing
>>
>>18470889
I am a woman. Idgaf. 90% of people have it and you only have to tell them if it's flaring up.
>>
>>18470904
t. whore getting butthurt that she gets shamed for being a cum bucket full of deseases
>>
>>18470896
Fuck off, everyone gets it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex

Look at the rates in Germany- 87% have HSV1 and 15% have HSV2
>>
>>18470903

Herpes compared to HIV is like the common cold compared to malaria
>>
>>18470905
more like
t. whore who isn't going to waste her youth worrying about getting a rash which flares up once a year and which almost everyone has

Enjoy your paranoid permavirgin status
>>
>>18470904
>I am a woman. Idgaf. 90% of people have it and you only have to tell them if it's flaring up.

Should have added "quality" as a qualifier.

I sure would love it if I started dating a girl and a month later told me "we can't have sex this week my herpes are flaring up lol"
>>
>>18470903
Dr.Sibi cured HIV patients with an alkaline diet you mental midget. My father happened to have Full blown AIDs before his death so double fuck you.

I will continue to fuck without condoms because I feel loved and bond with my partners. No guilt here. All love baby.

The weak and foolish would die anyway. God created life this way. You are furthest from god in this dispute.

BTW my bone train is sixty people long. Men, women, trans, animals, and more to come.
>>
>the state of westerners

yea why not just infect yourself with an STD, its the norm now!

kick the nasty whore out with both legs
>>
>>18470911
Okay man I'm sure the c.9% of women without herpes are lining up to suck your dick
>>
>>18470907
>>18470908
>>18470909
You can bitch all you want and claim that your degenerate culture is already in the majority. We all know that quality women are already rare. Your majority is as relevant as the tast preferances of flies. Millions of them go for shit, that doesn't mean it's delicattesse.
>>
>>18470916
>delicattesse
>>
>>18470912
>I will continue to fuck without condoms because I feel loved and bond with my partners.
Well, birds of a feather. That's why your kind gets shamed and always will. Enjoy your life and pray that society will never crash and stop producing your meds.
>>
>>18470912
follow your father then you utter retard
>>
>>18470918
>delicattesse
Delicacy for you poor monolingual burger.
>>
>>18470915
Nothing of value is easy to get.
>>
>>18470896
I'm sure all the women you've ever met were totally honest with you about whether they have herpes too
>>
>>18470939
>implying you can't see herpes when you have intimate contact while having swimming lessions, sport or good relations with people
Just don't hang out with degenerates. I'm sure if I would go to Berlin and drink a coffee in some Antifa-camp most of them would have every kind of infection.
>>
>>18470944
> doctors can't tell you have herpes unless you're having an active outbreak
> this moron thinks nobody has herpes except the people who visibly have it where you can see through a swimsuit
>>
>>18470920
I don't take meds you fucking moron. You obviously haven't a clue about how the human body works. Study Sibi and get back to me newfag
>>
>>18470949
Are you retarded? If you can in a group room or aren't allowed to swim anymore you SEE a crusted cunt. I guess you don't participate in tream sports of any kind.

>>18470950
>just smoke weed senpai
Yeah, go poz some people willing to take your dick while I laugh at you and the skanks advocating for it.
>>
>>18470971
Just because you've seen a crusty cunt doesn't prove everyone else DOESN'T have herpes.
>>
>>18470977
>that level of denial
Believe what you want. The company you have says much about your personality and health. Stay salty.
>>
>>18470971
You actually think being with a single mate is natural? You must believe the TV is ''real news'' and fluoride is great for your teeth huh?

You must be pretty lame to be posting memes like that. Have a nice divorce will ya?
>>
File: giphy.gif (985KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
985KB, 480x200px
>>18470982
>monogamy is bad, goyim, go fuck around, catch some infections, ruin your bonding ability and come be just a piece of whorish trash like the rest of us strong, independant womynz which need no man
>>
>>18470979
You should inform doctors of your breakthrough in herpes detection. Anyone whose cunt is not visibly crusty through a swimsuit cannot possibly have herpes.

That's absolute proof you haven't fucked any degenerates!
>>
>>18470982
>I'm a woman hear me REEEEEEEE

In general, sane men look for modest girls who haven't fucked too many guys (because virgins don't exist after an early age in this days society). You can call that sexist, mysoginist or whatever the fuck you like, but that's how we are wired.

To answer OP: Not knowingly, no.
>>
>>18470982
Pair bonding is natural, though it may not be for life now since life expectancy is longer. You even have same sex couples that fight for the right to be a legally bound pair.
>>
File: look at her.jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
look at her.jpg
4KB, 183x275px
>>18470990
>t. can't handle the fact that people would select your kind out in a society which takes pride in not acting like a skank
Face it, anon. You've fallen for the yolo meme and try to pull good people down on your level. Sad. Many such cases. But behind our modestly placed hands we still laugh at you.
>>
>>18470904
>and you only have to tell them if it's flaring up.
Are you implying that you have to tell them because they will see the flare-up, or because you tell them because you're contagious during the flare-up?

If you have herpes, you're shedding the virus all the time, not just when you have a flare-up.
>>
>>18471003
You actually believe you can tell whether someone has herpes by looking at them, once.

No wonder so many people have herpes and don't know it. They're probably all morons like you
>>
File: v42vr4r.jpg (39KB, 594x551px) Image search: [Google]
v42vr4r.jpg
39KB, 594x551px
>>18471019
>You actually believe you can tell whether someone has herpes by looking at them, once.
Listen up, skank:
Herpes most of the time shows up on your face, which you always see. I for one participate in sports which make it necessary to show your cunt to other people in the changing room, so if it's hiding their we WILL see it otherwise you still would not be allowed to partake. There is no way to hide it from our group, additionally to the fact that we know who dates whom.

You're just salty because you can't hide it like that living death anon which thinks he can smoke weed against HIV. People naturally avoid human trash with pestilenec like you, that wont ever change.

You can claim shit all day long, at the end of the day I'm clean (as I routinely get checked due to donating blood) and you're a infectious cum bucket tainted for good.
>>
>>18470971
I got herpes from sharing a joint with a friend who did not even know of the existence of herpes, It's so frustrating that he's lack of knowledge now means I have to have herpes.
>>
>>18471037
A lot of the cunts you've seen in that locker room have herpes and you don't realize it.
>>
>STD ridden whore trying to make it sound to be an STD ridden whore

no sunshine, your butthole is clenched because you know men doesnt want to do anything with you on the long run, if they have any sense of self respect

you can overlook alot of things, drugs, being an ex prostitute, single parenthood and so on, but STDs are not in this category
>>
>>18471047
>smoking weed
Aaanon, we need to have a talk.
>>
>>18471049
>REEEE deep inside I know that I'm less worth than women which aren't STD ridden so I have to make it look like every women is just the same kind of cheap whore I am so I don't look that bad im compared with high quality women
Anon, please. I'm getting laughting wrinkles due to your inferiority.
>>
>>18471084
Yeah fuck what science says about the prevalence of herpes and how it goes dormant and can't be detected for years

Instead, let's listen to this German bitch tell us in broken English about how she's only ever seen 2 crusty vaginas in the locker room, therefore hardly anyone has herpes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
90% of people have herpes. It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. If you have a cold sore, you have herpes.
>>
>>18469947
Disgusting. If you catch it and this relationship fails. You are in for a RIDE

Coming from a CLEAN girl.

No need to thank me because this thread sounds like people who are justifying questionable diseases. Everyone who says "oh anon, everyone has it" it's clearly a junkie and NOT dating material.

Stay away from the herps. My healthy vagina sends you a hug
>>
>>18471102
That is not the sexually transmitted herpes, are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: 3684361.jpg (34KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
3684361.jpg
34KB, 416x312px
>>18471097
>German bitch
>broken English
Good god, if that is the only thing you can throw at me after being shown to be a desease spreading and apologizing degenerate I'm flattered.

The true is that deep inside every one knows I'm right in my attitude and that loose women like you are seen as trash if time comes for settling down and building an actual life. Even you yourself know it, that's why you get so salty and try to deligimate me. You can't have the cake and eat it too. You've chosen your life, so don't try to trash talk those of other which have taken the k-selected way of life.
>>
>>18471105
*clean girl high five*

We're out there, anons, don't waste yourselves for STD ridden cunts.
>>
>>18471107
Not them but it's not like it's different worlds. Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, like through oral sex, it just typically causes few symptoms (like one outbreak then never again) because the virus evolved to function in the mouth.
It is still possible to catch herpes on your genitals from a person who only has "mouth herpes".
>>
>>18471115
Keep trying to convince yourself and others it is ok to have a fucking std.

Hey OP, don't be a fucking idiot. Seriously, don't risk your health

At the end it is up to OP
Wether you believe in junkie anons who tell you it's ok because they are desperate anons who have other junkies as gfs/bfs. But seriously don't be fucking stupid. I mean yeah, poor girl. But just thank her for telling you, say you are going to keep it a secret but that you just get put off by it

The end
>>
>>18471037
educate yourself

https://www.westoverheights.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Updated-Herpes-Book.pdf
>>
>>18471132
>trying to convince
Jesus man, I'm just pointing out that yes, you can get genital herpes from mouth sores.

And actually not everyone cares equally. I'm clean and don't have oral herpes either and while of course I'd prefer a partner who doesn't have it either, it's not my biggest priority whatsoever. My ex had oral herpes and I always knew I could (more likely) catch that from him and (less likely) perhaps genital sores. Didn't stop me from being all over him.
No reason to be this hysterical over it.
>>
File: 1495913806826.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495913806826.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>18471141
Say, do you think it's a coinciedence that clean people are disgusted by it while degenrates try to justify their disgusting crotches? Just fucking google "genital herpes". Do you want to be reminded every month that your future wife still has souvenirs from her "wild days" and risk getting retarded children due to it?
NTFL: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIs5O0lvGSdnc2iDpBw5msYxE8qs41hQ5xAtELpRvsH3HdCtDC

Your "education" is worthless. Just like tolerance education about the "poor" HIV positive fuckups. They should be shot on sight instead of endangerouing the healthy population, or be kept in pestilence ridden ghettos like we used to keep them.

You have absolutely no power here.
>>
>>18469947
No, you don't have to bring the herpes up, just say it's not working out.

Move on to a woman without an std
>>
>>18471112
I never said people without herpes should not care about getting herpes. The idea that I'm a female (wrong) with herpes (wrong) was made up by you, based on nothing but your assumption that anyone who argues with you about any of this must be a whore with herpes.
If you're worried about getting herpes, by all means try to avoid it.

But don't try to tell me that you've only ever met 2 women with herpes, and especially don't try to say you know this because you saw them all in the locker room. Because that's laughable and makes everything else you say laughable.

If you're worried about herpes you should learn some basic facts about it.
>>
>>18470916
You can bitch about being holier than thou as much as you want but literally 90% of the worlds population has a form of herpes. You have it yourself and don't even know it.
>>
>>18471206
Literally 90% of the worlds population is some kind of shit, not an argument.

>REEEE YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT, PURITY IS NOT ALLOWED IN OUR INCLUSIVE SOCIETY YOU SHITLORD
>>
>>18471223
>PURITY
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1497186581971.gif (1MB, 290x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497186581971.gif
1MB, 290x224px
>>18471223
>people with herpes are degenerates
>90% of the world has it
>90% of the worlds population are degenerates
>>
File: kSVmZl2.png (190KB, 1126x962px) Image search: [Google]
kSVmZl2.png
190KB, 1126x962px
2nd year BSc. Nursing student chiming in.

Yes, it's true that the majority of people have some form of herpes, but 'a lot of people do it' is not a good excuse. Don't forget that a lot of people kept slaves, and a lot of people supported the German's right to kill millions. Don't fall for mob mentality.

Infact, the people who say that they're 'clean girls' are probably lying too, or maybe they don't know it. You don't need to have sex to get herpes. If your mom was a whore in her teens and shared a bottle of water with you as a kid then you're fucked (not literally).

What other posters have said are true about Herpes, the biggest problem is the stigma/ignorance, which is the lack of knowledge, not the disease itself.

If you have herpes though, you will interact with people (like you) who are ignorant or misinformed about herpes, and they will not want to be with you, even if you show them the facts. Shit, they may have herpes too and not know it but just be so misinformed and with no symptoms.

Here's a quick fact sheet from a reputable source.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
>>
>>18471231
>90% of the worlds population are degenerates
Of course. Just think about all those noggers and sand people and living animal frying gooks. Most of the world ist pure shit. STDs are just the cherry on top.
>>
File: 1048_cd-500x500.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1048_cd-500x500.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
>>18471237
90% of the world isn't just black people and asians dipshit, Europe and the US etc are a large part of that 90%.
>>
>>18471237
>noggers
You're too pussy to even say the actual word. Top kek. Der Fuhrer would be ashamed of you.
>>
>>18471231
>>people with herpes are degenerates
>>90% of the world has it
>>90% of the worlds population are degenerates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS_jdcV5QsM

Replace attractiveness with being a degenerate.
>>
File: noggerchoc11.jpg (88KB, 518x200px) Image search: [Google]
noggerchoc11.jpg
88KB, 518x200px
>>18471245
>the global minorty is a big part of the world

>>18471248
>You're too pussy to even say the actual word.
Nah, it's just the german term, due to pic related.
>>
File: white race.jpg (75KB, 1331x788px) Image search: [Google]
white race.jpg
75KB, 1331x788px
>>18471245
And now try to eliminate all those non-white from those numbers which love to emigrate to North America and Europe and we're literaly under 10 percent of the world. Falling

http://www.prb.org/wpds/2014/
>>
>>18471313
tfw 3/4 of the world is made out of shit but somehow white people which have given the world everything nice still have to pay reparations and gibs to the leeches

/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>18471102
>90% of people have herpes
No. In the US, approximately 60% of all humans will test positive for HSV-1.
For HSV-2, that figure becomes ~20%.

Keep in mind these numbers include people as old as 80 years old, who have had all their lives to pick up an infection.
It does not mean that "durr 90% of people have herpes, it's nothing dude xD".

But yeah, I'm sure that misinterpreted statistic is a great help to whores trying to rationalize how sleeping around resulted in picking up a lifelong infectious disease.
>>
>>18471379
It's the same logic as 80%< have HPV therefore genital warts are completely normal.
>>
>>18471163
Dude, calm down.

I posted that link because of some of the false info in this thread. Westover Heights was a leader in the herpes field and put out some very good info. I wasn't making a judgement call here.

But since you asked, I thought I had herpes once and joined an on-line group and yes, 99% of the people in that group who had herpes minimized it while I'd say the majority of those who don't have it are disgusted by it.

I should also add that you don't necessarily get herpes from your "wild days". You can get it from someone who doesn't know they have it and you enter into a relationship with.
>>
>>18471536
> You can get it from someone who doesn't know they have it and you enter into a relationship with.

>2017
>not getting a wide range blood test before entering into a serious relationship

I mean, it's not like you can't select such induviduals out if you don't hang out with people which themself seak companionship of degenerates. Discrimination due to your potential mates sexuale past ist crucial. If you fuck around and don't bother it's in a way your own fault.

It's not even that much of a deal just to ask for a new blood test of your potential mate. It only shows that you care about your health and are looking for a good LTR not some quick lust fix.
>>
I've had herpes over literally half my face since I was 4, although it's a little less severe now. It's so painful I don't know how anyone can stand having it on their genitals. I would literally kill myself if I got it on my crotch. Don't do it OP. It's not worth it.

>mfw
Im pretty sure there's a photo of me in some medical text somewhere from when I was a child that looks exactly like this. Do you want this on your dick OP? Thought not.
I don't even have a stigma towards people who have it, it's not their fault. But you should definitely do everything you can, and then some, to make sure you don't get it.
>>
>>18471379
The number of people who have it is larger than the number that test positive.
>>
>>18471687
If testing for antibodies in blood only, then yes, to a certain extent.
If testing by culture swap when symptoms are present, then generally no.
>>
anyone citing stats of prevalence has an agenda, otherwise they'd point out the stats are HEAVILY skewed due to minorities
>>
>>18471750
Some people never get symptoms or they get them only once in their lives.
>>
>>18471825
If 90% of the population has it, it's not just minorities.
>>
>>18471836
Correct, but after four months on average, bloodtests looking for antibodies will miss about 1/3 of established infections.

I'd personally feel pretty confident with that as well as the fact that I've never seen any symptoms. Have the bloodwork done twice on two seperate tests if you feel like it, doesn't get much more accurate than that with the tools we have available today.
>>
>>18471861
Ok so my point was that if 60% of people tested are positive for herpes 1 that means significantly more than 60% actually have it. It's still very believable that 90% have it
>>
Fuck to the no. Stop seeing that whore there are plenty of clean chicks out there.
>>
>>18471873
You believe what you think makes sense.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
according to this study on HSV-1 seropositivity, only third world shitholes come anywhere close to 90% infection rate.
Note also that the age range used is 0-49. Then you can start making qualified guesses on how many 20 year olds you need to walk by on the street, before you meet one who actually has HSV-1.
>>
>>18471923
And than we aren't even talking abou HSV-2 which is 1/3 of HSV-1. But degenerates will continue to try and justify spreading it.
>>
File: 1497307733658.jpg (23KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1497307733658.jpg
23KB, 621x502px
>>18471940
>d-dude EVERYONE has herpes man lmao! what are you, a virgin? xD
>*shoots heroin while having unprotected anal sex with an HIV positive stranger*
>>
Lol. Fuck no. Don't listen to the cucks in this thread. Buddy I have on steam has it and it has totally ruined his sex life.
>>
>>18471955
/thread
>>
File: gross.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
gross.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>18469947
>All these degenerate gross people in the thread trying to normalize herpes

fucking kill yourselves. Fuck no I wouldn't date a girl with herpes. Why the fuck should I give myself a permanent downside for a relationship that might be temporary. Fucking kill yourselves you disgusting normalizers.
>>
>>18471855
stop including the entire world population for your hasbara campaign

young whites in the US and Western Europe have low rates of herpes which shoot up dramatically with each additional sexual partner
it's not common and it's not socially acceptable, absolutely nothing you say will change that
>>
>>18469947

Let me tell you an anecdote, OP.

My roommate for the past three years was essentially an Adonis. Straight alpha, man's man, this is his world we are all just living in it. 6'4", swole, the works. But despite all his hard work and efforts at physical perfection, every month or so he would get these huge herpes outbreaks all over his upper lip. Turned an otherwise 9.5/10 into an 8/10, just like that. Though the woman was long gone, the virus remained.

Don't do it, OP. No woman is worth it.
>>
I was once absolutely head-over-heels for this one woman i worked with. would have swallowed her diarrhea in an instant. she had mouth herpes though from being a dirty slut in a past life. i didn't care. would have gladly also taken it on if it meant having a shot with her (i didn't). but yeah, if you totally wanted to be with the chick, then yes.
>>
>>18470916
Do you sometimes get cold sores? That's herpes. Most people probably get their from their parents.
>>
>>18469947
I mean I got it on my dick from someone I was seeing for like three years who thought they didn't have it, after a blowjob. It's a part of life and you have to include it as one of the aspects of dating her. On one hand herpes is forever, on the other it's only a rash. It's heavily stigmatized though, but she's probably cleaner as a result of this disease than others who probably don't know their status.

I shit you not, I went to my college doctor to get paperwork to show people when I hook up with them. He said something along the lines of "oh we don't usually send those results because it's hard to test for without the sores and most people have it anyways". My jaw was on the fucking floor. Even though I think herpes isn't a big deal and I know a lot of people have it, it's fucked to do something like that.
>>
>>18469947
Well my ex told me she has it at the beginning of our relationship. I was a bit freaked out but she meant a lot to me. Figufei since we made out a lot before that I'd probably have it as well. I never got tested, but also did not have a single outbreak in years, leading me to believe that I carry it but it doesn't kick in.
>>
File: 345678909786y.jpg (46KB, 637x469px) Image search: [Google]
345678909786y.jpg
46KB, 637x469px
>>18469947
Anon, DO NOT DO IT. Catching herpes from a bitch who made bad decisions in the past is not worth it at all. Yes, a fuckton of people have a form of herpes, in my case chicken pox. However, these people in thread are trying to say that having the STD form of herpes is normal.

Also to all the whores/STD shills in this thread. Please rid yourselves from the gene pool and kill yourself. Do the rest of humanity a favor please. We don't want your crotch critters.

t. Clean male with self respect
>>
>>18473242
>cold sores
Nope, I know that's herpes. It's quite easy to spot and in my particular school if you had it everybody knew. And no, all of those people got it from kissing around while drunk. Seriously, you could count the people with those "cold sores" on one hand in the whole school. It's not a white middle class thing.
>>
Day two and I still can't stop laughting as how hard those STD ridden shills try to normalize this shit while counting in the junkie, white trash and shitskin population in.

If you're white and your parents aren't relatives in a trailer park the only way to get it is through retarded behaviour (not counting in the one in a million case of bad hygiene in the hospital or stuff like that). That's exactly why there is a stigma in western countries. You don't just "get it" if you aren't a syphilis Stacy or clamydia Chad. Serves you people fucking right.

But instead of at least having the honor of trying to educate people one the problems and how to reduce the infections you go out of your way to normalize this shit. This actually shows that you aren't just a victim of circumstances which knows that he's fucked (like that joint smoking and infected anon) but that you're so much human garbage that you rather would see other people getting down and suffeing on your level and ruining their lives just to feel less trashy in comparison. You're envious of healthy people.

The good thing is, stigmatizing people like those shills above and not drinking from the same bottles of people you wouldn't exchange other bodily fluids with is an easy and safe way of not getting it (that's something we alrerady got told in middle school). Don't fuck around but try to get into an LTR and do blood work ib4. Avoid degenerates and laught at them for a safe distance.

OP, remember: If you ever want to get a quality wife and healthy kids (Herpes can be fatal for infants), don't let yourself get pozzed just for a crusty cunt.
>>
>>18473408
What if you aren't white
>>
>>18473441
Well, than you have to overcome your most likely more degenerate culture additionally while getting shamed for "acting white". It's most likely like being a gifted kid to a trailer park single mother. You're playing life on hard mode, not due to those ebil healthy middle class crackers but due to your ingroup. Don't believe any shill which will try to keep you on their level.

t. raised by a shitskin loving degenerate white single mother in the ghetto
>>
>>18472773
Kinda this. The first time I fucked my (then-friend) now-boyfriend he warned me that he had a cold sore at the time. I didn't give a single fuck.
>>
File: r_K_Selection_rabbit_people.jpg (120KB, 668x881px) Image search: [Google]
r_K_Selection_rabbit_people.jpg
120KB, 668x881px
>>18473453
>I didn't give a single fuck.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.