[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so goddamn fucking sick of normies honestly >Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1375683379137.gif (1MB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
1375683379137.gif
1MB, 320x194px
I'm so goddamn fucking sick of normies honestly

>Girl at work
>We become friends
>Enjoy each others company (or so I tell myself) so hang around a lot
>A lot of it is initiated by her, but whatever that doesn't mean shit
>Find out other coworkers are talking shit about me behind my back constantly about how I'm a desperate creep that wants her in a complete one sided "friendship"
>Literally just a fucking friend and everyone's saying this shit
>Some I even considered friends

I'm so fucking angry right now I want to hurt someone. I dunno if I should bring this up to her or not, I don't want her hearing any unnecessary bullshit.
>>
>>18469798
They're jealous that they're not the ones hanging out with a girl.
>>
>>18469798
Normies gonna normie
>>
>>18469798
It's not just normies that do this, although 99% of the time it's normies. Dumb fuckers with their preconception. Also, bring it up to her and don't be an autist who sounds like he wants to murder everyone. Be CHILL.
>>
I'd wait until you cool off and collect your thoughts then bring it up to her. If you talk to her when you're really pissed you might end up saying something you regret.
>>
>>18469815
>>18469816
>>18469825

They're saying she's using me and "feeding" off my attention. So she's getting shit on too.
>>
>>18469833
Do you know her enough that you know she wouldn't do that to you or anyone? Just mention it to her.

>>18469828
This too
>>
>>18469798
Take the high road on this. Don't drop to their level. Continue on and ignore the shit. If they figure out they're getting to you it'll get worse. If not, the fun goes away. It'll stop eventually.
>>
>>18469833
They don't want her to be with you for some reason. Like I said, they're jealous.
>>
>>18469844

That's the thing though she's not "with me" or anything, she has a bf, she's just a friend I like spending time with. Hell if it were a dude, there'd just be gay rumors instead
>>
>>18469798
>dating coworkers

Your first mistake OP. That's like shitting where you eat
>>
>>18469847

I don't want to date her though, read the whole thing man.
>>
>>18469849
My bad. I somehow skimmed over that part. Disregard that post
>>
>>18469839
>Do you know her enough that you know she wouldn't do that to you or anyone?

I think so, it's been a few months, she's rough around the edges, but she's a good person. I've always been pretty good at reading people, she doesn't seem the type to use people at that level. Besides I don't think my attention would be worth "feeding" off of.
>>
>>18469846
trust me man, they do not like her hanging out with you for some reason. They might think youre banging her or she is cheating on her bf with you. Or that you're harassing her.
Is she hot? Shy? Friendly with everyone?
>>
>>18469798

Let me tell you how I'd handle this situation OP.

>distance self from girl.
>give her change to hear the shit people are saying.
>If she still tries to initiate contact and talk to me, keep the friendship going and get close again. She's worth keeping around and everyone else can shove their opinions up their arseholes.
>If she doesn't, then nothing of value was lost. She wants to believe shit about me, fine, fuck her.
>>
>>18469869
>give her a chance to hear the shit people are saying*

fixed.
>>
>>18469865

She's no bombshell, but she's attractive to me. Not shy at all, she's extremely extroverted. As far as her reception with others, some people clearly dislike her, at least to me, I can see it easily, but she either ignores it or can't tell.
>>
>>18469861
Damn. Your co-workers are just retarded then.

>>18469869
Please don't make it so complicated you narcissist faggot
>>
>>18469875
Why does it matter? People are stupid.
>>
>>18469888

Because I fucking despise this highschool shit. How little do they have going on in their lives that I'm such a popular topic.

...nice trips
>>
>>18469881
>Please don't make it so complicated you narcissist faggot

It was four fucking bullet points and you only really have to follow three of them anyway, the other one being a fucking contingency.

Holy shit, are you retarded, how is that complicated? Pretty much solves all OP's problems.
>>
>>18469869

She initiates contact as often as I do though
>>
>>18469890
First off all, you distance yourself from someone and it makes them feel bad. How would you feel if someone you like just suddenly stopped talking to you while your co-workers are talking shit about you?
Also, It's not just OP getting shit on. Also the girl.

And why the fuck would anyone think people just crawl back to people who ignore them, that's just really self-centered.
>>
>>18469902

I'm not saying he should ignore her. If he see's her then yeah, be polite and say "hi".

But, try to be a little busy just to give her time to hear that shit, let her choose what to do about it.

>Also, It's not just OP getting shit on. Also the girl.
And this will help OP find out what she thinks of it. Does she care, doesn't she? If she keeps talking to OP then he'll know she don't give a fuck and neither should he.

>>18469902
>And why the fuck would anyone think people just crawl back to people who ignore them, that's just really self-centered.

It works. People tend to do thing that work, as opposed to things that don't work.
>>
>>18469911
That would make her think he believes the things being said about her.. There's a high chance that they will ignore each other.

>It works. People tend to do thing that work, as opposed to things that don't work.
I think it would work if they like you enough. Or you got a really big dick.
>>
>>18469924
>I think it would work if they like you enough.

Kind of the point.
Eliminates people who don't like you enough so that you end up surrounding yourself with people who are truly loyal.
>>
>>18469911

That's the thing, I don't hear about any of this directly, a friend of mine is telling me. I doubt they'd bring it up to her.
>>
>>18469930
>That's the thing, I don't hear about any of this directly, a friend of mine is telling me. I doubt they'd bring it up to her.

Then what's the fucking problem.

She isn't going to think you're trying to hit that and will sty being friends with you.

And regardless of whether or not she is using you for attention like they said, it must still feel pretty fucking nice having her give YOU some attention, right?

Ignore that shit and keep the good thing going.

This problem literally doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1498516634150.jpg (53KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1498516634150.jpg
53KB, 500x377px
>>18469798

"Normies" aren't your problem. Your inability to process and address conflict is your problem. The longer you perpetuate this "us vs. them" mentality the longer you'll feel like the things that happen to you in life are completely out of your control.

When conflict arises you want to look outward to find someone to blame and pin all of your negative emotions on instead of looking inward and really asking yourself how you can foster a better social atmosphere for yourself. Shitty people will always exist. The only controllable variable in this situation is you. So, if you're really not happy with your social circles then immediately cease your bitching and do something about it. It seems to me that if you were really confident and secure in yourself then the playground gossip of a couple assholes at work wouldn't be a big deal at all. I'm curious as to why this is affecting you so much.

Regardless, bludgeoning everyone over the head with your unabashed rage isn't the right move if your goal is to not be the childish creep they think you are. Also, don't bring this up with her. Showing her your insecure side isn't going to do anything but immediately make her rethink her relationship with you.
>>
>>18469929
I still think your idea is kinda complicated compared to just straight up talking to her about it.
>>
>>18469949

That kind of attitude will get you nowhere in life.
>>
>>18469945
>I'm curious as to why this is affecting you so much.

Because >>18469889

I'm more curious why it's even a topic than anything
>>
>>18469958
How come?
>>
>>18469976

By talking too much you openly reveal all your plans and everything about you, many thing which could be used against you.

You show weakness, and people exploit it.

If someone overhears you talk to this girl and they find this shit is getting to you, they might be more inclined to pull this shit.
Particularly if they would benefit from it, say, if they themselves had a crush or wanted to fuck this girl. By targeting your insecurity they could create a rift between you two.

Got to keep your cards close to your chest.
>>
>>18469972

>I'm curious as to why this is affecting you so much.

"Because I despise it" isn't an answer, you're just reiterating that you don't like it.

Again, why does the inane ramblings of a bunch of people you work with really get you so upset? I mean, inherently, it doesn't affect you at all.

Who gives a shit why its a topic? Who gives a shit why they're such assholes? What part about you thinks its at all healthy to invest so much emotional time and energy into being angry about pointless water cooler gossip?

Secondly, what does any of this have to do with the girl? If she's smart and has a brain in her head she'll see it for the pointless school yard gossip it is. If she isn't smart she'll play into it and stir up a bunch of drama about it, in which case you jump ship and dump the friendship because she's an idiot.

This situation is really straight forward and 90% pointless. I am genuinely curious as to why this is such a big deal to you.
>>
>>18470001

Now that I've calmed down, it really isn't/shouldn't be. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and let them say whatever the fuck they want. A part of me is still bothered they shit talk her too, she doesn't deserve it.

But I'm not furious anymore, thanks anon.
>>
File: .jpg (57KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
57KB, 606x592px
>>18469988
What kind of information do you think a person could give out to someone and be used against them? I could think of a few but I wanna know what you think
>>
>>18470008

Literally all information can be used against you.

Lets say, you know a guy, uncorruptable. You know what that tells me? Dudes got morals, probably loyal as fuck.
And there's his weakness.
You'll never find dirt on him, so go after those he's close to. Get dirt on them and see how far he'll go to defend them. It'd force him into a paradox where either way he betrays his morals. Either becomes corrupted, or screws over a friend.

If you can be perfect, but still get fucked over by a rigged situation like that, any information can be used.

Allergies, the people you associate with, how you feel about literally anything.

Don't solve every problem with talk.
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18470006

Isolate yourself from drama, OP, don't take the bait and get involved.

If you're really a reasonable and logical adult then childish, petty behavior should amuse you, not send you into a blind rage.
>>
>>18470024
>Literally all information can be used against you.
Even the art I like?
>>
>>18470032

You're right, I guess I was just overwhelmed by how ridiculous it all is. Using me for attention? Come on.
>>
>>18470049

Yes it happens all the time. Imagine someone making a futa version of your favorite pic.

Or ruining an otherwise perfect picture with that faggot shit.

Happens. All. The. Time.
>>
>>18470052
I personally wouldn't care about rule 34. I'm thinking about something like music or film.
>>
Definately tel her this and tell her how it annoyes you. I honestly cant see a bad out come. If she didnt already now shell be suprised and friendship can grow. Slow down with edge bub I almost cut myself reading this. Ignore the rumors or exploit them.
>>
>>18470024
You're over complicating everything
You're overthinking OPs problem

It's literally nothing. He can make a joke out of it
>Lol they talk shit about us, kek idc

You're trying to come off as this knowledgeable sociopathic people-reader

You're on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board.

Relax buddy
>>
File: 1484958688891.png (292KB, 704x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484958688891.png
292KB, 704x546px
>>18470085
Kek that's what I thought
Also, you blew up my spot I was trying to get him to show how edgy he is.
>>
>>18470089
I couldn't take it, the way he was talking made me cringe

I mean, he's not wrong, but the way he's going about delivering this info.

And the fact that he even is, it's so uncalled for. It's a non-issue
>>
>>18470092
Ironic that he's talking about giving out information being used as weapons and "keeping cards close to your chest". While he's obviously showing his fedora-like personality. Oh well, I'm out of here.
>>
>>18470089

I'm not edgy, I was just pissed off, give me a break.
>>
>>18469798
They're human thrash, their opinions don't matter as long as they don't spread bad things about you to your boss. In which case you should only focus in showing your boss that you are a better person and worker.
>>
>>18469869
Terrible advice.

There's no reason to stop hanging out with someone you like who also likes you back, only because a bunch of no-life people are making up stories about them.
In fact, if the girl learned about the rumors and was able to connect the dots into realizing that OP stopped hanging out with her only for that reason, she would be fully entitled to wanting stop associating with such a spinless coward (hypothetically speaking, of course).
>>
>>18470024
>Lets say, you know a guy, uncorruptable. You know what that tells me? Dudes got morals, probably loyal as fuck.
>And there's his weakness.
>You'll never find dirt on him, so go after those he's close to. Get dirt on them and see how far he'll go to defend them. It'd force him into a paradox where either way he betrays his morals. Either becomes corrupted, or screws over a friend.
I'm not going to tell you how you're wrong, I'm just going to tell you that you're wrong.

>>18470085
thing is he's right though. also being able to read people doesn't make you a sociopath. it's an incredibly useful skill.

this whole thread is shit
>>
>>18469798
you might be right but also cater the thought that they might be seeing that you are making creeps moves like being too touchy or some shit. but if ypu know you aren't then FUCK EM. THEY DONT WORTH SHIT.
>>
>>18470358
ultimately this OP. stop giving a shit about shit.
>>
This is why i hardly interact with people. They're so.... I'm at a loss of words..
>>
>>18470024
You overrate the deduction skills of normies.
>>
>>18469988
There are indeed shit-stirring and some times manipulative cunts in work places.

II knew this bitch who loved to collect gossip. She'd catalog every tid-bit of info. Even seemlying innocuous talk, then one day put the information togther, then drop it on two people just to fuck with their relationship. Even if it benifited her in no way. She'd even harm people she had no problem with, if it meant causing even slight uncomfort to somone she was targetting.

She almost framed a guy for molesting her because she was after a promotion betwen the two of them. She would've gotten away with it, and ruined him in the process if not for the fact that she sent conflicting information over work email.

My mother once told me "never be alone in a room with a woman at work, and never gossip."

Sounds old timey but I follow the shit out of it after meeting this bitch. She was a fucking snake in human skin.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.