[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I haven't ever had a girlfriend at age 23, should I kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Considering it.jpg (39KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
Considering it.jpg
39KB, 640x444px
If I haven't ever had a girlfriend at age 23, should I kill myself and get it over with now instead at age 30?

I graduated from a decent college last May, got a job in August, which I hate, and I live at home with my mom. Is it too late for me or is there still hope? What should I do?
>>
The best financial decision you can make is to not date until you can support yourself comfortably. I'm guessing you're living with your mom because either you can't afford your own place or you are supporting her. In either case you shouldn't be diverting cash from your family to a girl that you are statistically unlikely to marry, and even less likely to stay married to until death. You are on a track to be successful, why prolong the amount of time you can't enjoy the rewards of your work? When you are better off financially you will have the luxury to date better women anyway. But that's just the advice of a random anon.
>>
>>18469702
Honestly dude get yourself out there. I have a feeling your issue is making the first move. The sooner you make that move the better. Regardless how the relationship works out you'll get more self esteem and experience out of it.
>should I kill myself
Why would you ever want to do this? If you don't care about self preservation at least die on the battlefield for a worthy cause.
>>
>>18470150

Yeah dude, just wait until you're 30 and have a ton of cash, then you can marry A̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶(washed up Chad chaser, well out of her prime) and support her illegitimate children.
>>
>>18470238
Kinda, but at that point even Chads have to support other men's children, plus their own.

>>18470190
What do you mean by getting out there? Be more specific.
>>
>>18470238
When will this meme die.
>>
>>18470312
It does have some logic to it through, like what makes you so much more desirable at 30 than when you we're 20?

While she was fucking around having a great time in her 20s, sleeping around, partying, you we're slaving away making something of yourself, and now that you've established yourself these chicks will now give you time time of day. Kind of a raw deal considering their value has diminished while yours has raised significantly.

I hardly find that to be as
>Having the luxury to date better women as
>>18470150 puts it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.