[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's period Is 5 days late We had sex last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1497556579992.jpg (102KB, 1144x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1497556579992.jpg
102KB, 1144x1144px
My girlfriend's period Is 5 days late

We had sex last week (couple of days before she was expected her period) and I didn't wear a condom, I pulled out each time tho

Im shitting myself - how likely is it she is pregnant
>>
>No birth-control
gg anon, better start praying now
>>
>>18469379
Why do people do this? Why not just get birth control?
>>
>>18469387
Im shitting myself bro

It doesn't seem real , it will be a week late this Saturday and she says and she says she is going to get one of them tests on Sunday , I hope to fuck she isn't
>>
>>18469396
Sorry anon you are fucked you should of used a condom.Better man up and prepare for the future
>>
Ahh the pull out method

That's how my son was born
>>
>>18469396
5 days late is most likely an 80% pregnancy chance. Your fucked anon
>>
>>18469379
What will you name your kid?
>>
>>18469422
How do u know this statistic

Aww man fuck sake
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18469379
>I pulled out each time
>each time
>each
>time
Holy fuck, are you telling us that you busted load after load and just kept sticking it in without even cleaning your tubes?
That's hilarious. I usually pull out and use a condom for round 2, unless I know 100% that she's on birth control. Never had any "accident" so far.
>>
>>18469481
Pretty much... but I mean I have done this before with other girls and nothing came of it
>>
>>18469379
My gf got 11 days late, but I did use a condom, as anon said >>18469387 you are an idiot
>>
>>18469487
That you know of.
>>
>>18469489
>My gf got 11 days late, but I did use a condom

Well if anything that would mean I haven't anything to worry about yet

She told her period has been a week late before so im not totally going to freak out yet
>>
>>18469493
Have you discussed what she'll do if she's pregnant? Is she willing to get an abortion?
>>
File: IMG_4812.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4812.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>18469487
Bahah, this is fucking glorious.
>stick dick with sperm on it into fertile wet hole
>a lot of sperm left in your tubes as well
>you go in and out, in and out, in and out
>don't expect your micro noodles to drop into wet hole

To give you an idea of how fucking stupid you are.
Imagine you're a soldier. You step on a landmine and think "pfffffft, I can outrun it, look how it's done". And then you get your lower body torn to pieces because you had no idea what you were doing.
>>
>>18469493
I put my penis inside her for around 10s without condom, so I was freaked out too

She told me that her period usually gets late, I was chill until around day 9, then I freaked out, she says that is normal to get a little bit late, and it could even take 15 days

wait 7 days for the test

Also she can get pregnant just with precum
>>
>>18469502
She said she wants to keep it but I think now she is kinda 50/50, she is all over the place tho she has spent the whole day crying

>>18469507
Not really the same thing pal but I get what you are saying I was a bit silly yeah
>>
>>18469516
>I was a bit silly
That's not "a bit". There's an overwhelmingly high chance you'll have a kid, my dude. Let's just hope you'll be a good father, kek.

Next time do it my way - first round without rubber, second one with. Buy some thin condoms and use lube, it'll basically be like 90% of no rubber sex.
>>
>>18469532
Tbh I think I might just go off sex for good
>>
>>18469556
You won't. We all know it.
Throwing in the towel now won't do anything either way, since the deed's been done.
>>
Every girl I know is on birth control wth
>>
>>18469438
well if she's pregnant then probably Bob
>>
At this point just start thinking of a cool name
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.