[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long term girlfriend is starting school but I want to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
My long term girlfriend is starting school but I want to start a family with her.

I could not find any work in my hometown and I finally got an amazing job offer and I have a house in a beautiful area. My house backs on to the ocean and most of the time I'm working from home making good money. I figured my gf would love it but she has decided to stay in our hometown for school. The past year I've tried everything to get her to come here...got in shape, bought her gifts, worked hard to save up money. She doesn't want to come because she is stuck on issues we have had in the past and she needs to go to school, but I've changed and I keep telling her that but she won't believe me.

I want to marry her and have children, she told me she wants the same but she wants to wait to see if I've really changed and to finish school. So I've agreed to wait 6 years until she is done school for her to move into my house and get married. By then we will be 30 years old. I would rather start a family right now because of fertility and I'm ready and I want to have a family with her.

Will she change her mind about me? Is 6 years too long to wait when she doesn't even seem sure about me?
>>
>>18469370
haha
ha
hahahaha
oh anon you're a cuck.
>>
>>18469370
No one here owns a crystal ball that shows the future.

>Will she change her mind about me?

Isn't that a conversation you should have with HER? I mean shit, no one here knows what your "issues" are or if you've actually changed. No one here (except you) knows her, and if you don't know what she's going to do, why would a bunch of strangers know better?

>Is 6 years too long to wait when she doesn't even seem sure about me?

Considering where you are in life and what you've written about her, I wouldn't wait. You get to live your own life and make your own choices though.
>>
Why would you make a huge financial decision like buying a house without consulting her first? Why would you want her to stop her education in the middle of it all?
>>
>>18469385
I'm just in love
>>
>>18469419
Because It was a good deal and she never told me she wanted to go to school until recently
>>
>>18469428
Why didn't you tell her about the good deal before you actually bought it?
>>
>>18469444
I did over the phone before buying it and she sounded excited about it, then she changed her mind and kept putting off moving in.
>>
I wouldn't wait, but I know it'd hurt for years.
I dunno man, sounds like she doesn't really trust you and wants it her way.

Worst case scenario - she leaves you after she finishes her studies.
>>
>>18469423
You most likely don't even know what true love is.
>>
>>18469453
you told her over the phone? what?
when is the last time you saw your "girlfriend" in person?
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18469370
>6 years
Lol. Find new gf. In six years you can find new girl, get know her, fall in love, marry and spawn few babies.

Dont be idiot. Her priority is school, not you obviously.
>>
>>18469585
This, 6 years is a shitton of time, it's about 1/3 of the time your offspring are children(not counting pregnancy)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.