[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm spending a lot of time at work with a chinese girl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1122.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
I'm spending a lot of time at work with a chinese girl I'm interested in this summer. I really only have a month with her before I have to leave the state to go back to school?
How can I get her to open up to me more? When she does have conversations with me, they're really interesting and unexpected, but it's difficult to get her to express herself.

sorry the pic is eye cancer
>>
>>18469232
Oh yea the reason it's difficult for her to express herself is because of a language barrier
>>
>>18469232
There really isn't one true answer here. You could express your feelings immediately and have a great month or a shitty month. Or you could wait. I don't know.
>>
>>18469232
I know you've blacked it out, but that's King's Cross Station in London isn't it?

I'm pretty damn sure it is because I used to live in London and went past it many times

At the very least, it looks very similar to KX, so I think it is.

As for the girl, just ask her out on a fucking date man, that's what I've done in the past even though I'm proper shite with girls.
>>
>>18469372
>just ask her out on a fucking date man
How do I do that?
>>
>>18469424
Have you already talked to her and stuff? I.e. you're on first name basis? If not then you should probably do that first.

I've never asked out a girl from work before. If you're gonna do it then you have to be prepared for the chance that she'll say "sorry I don't date people from work because it would be too weird and get in the way of my job". And if she does then you'll just have to pursue girls outside of work. There are 3.5 billion of them so you should find someone.

No reason you can't pop the question though, if you're feeling confident, and if you're willing to accept the chance of rejection (there's always that chance, you can't do anything about that). In a work situation though you'll have to be cool as fuck about it, and cool as fuck if the answer is no. Because this is someone you have to work with day in, day out.

How closely do you work with her? Because that's a big factor really.
>>
>>18469511
Didn't ask how, but basically all day except for some weekends
>>
>>18469658
>Didn't ask how
You literally asked "how do I do that".................................................

>basically all day except for some weekends
So you're saying all day you're working with this girl? Talking to her and stuff? What sort of job is this, in an office, in a shop, something else?

Anyway whatever ask her out or don't

Don't know why you're saying "didn't ask how" WHEN YOU LITERALLY ASKED HOW

Fuck outta here
>>
>>18469672
No someone else did
that's what I meant
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.