[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years. She found out and forgave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1495522297185.jpg (113KB, 640x835px)
1495522297185.jpg
113KB, 640x835px
Cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years. She found out and forgave me, but she dumped me as soon as she met the right guy to replace me. I figure ill get over it.

A year in and ive realized i made the worst mistake of my life, all i ever think about is her and shes the person i want to spend the rest of my life with.
Is there any chance i could get her back?
>>
You deserve everything you've got.
>>
No and you don't deserve her
>>
learn from your mistakes. move on. time will heal.
>>
fuck you op I hope you die alone
>>
>>18469188
Its hard when shes the only thing i really want in this world
I know i was a shitty person back then, i look back and i really cringe at how immature and overly emotional i was. Im BPD and autistic and i basically cheated on her because she was making me mad and i figured that must mean im falling out of love with her.

I want to clean up, but i want to do it for her. Shes perfect
>>
>>18469227
Do you jerk off to her being pleased by the new guy?
>>
>>18469135
>>18469138
>>18469224
Believe me i know i deserve pain. Im a fucking horrible person for what i did to her.
Im just desperate to know if theres some chance i could fix things. Im not kidding when i say id spend my life savings on her.
>>
>>18469227
>BPS
>autistic.
She is perfect, you aren't, do what it's best for her, and stay out of her way, I'm not even counting being an asshole for cheating on her.
>>
>>18469239
Im a girl but yeah, i was suicidal over her for a month and around that time i was fantasizing about being her sex slave and her cuckold.
>>
>>18469227
Let this be a lesson. If she's free and available she may take you back. The problem is, too much has happened and it'll never be the same as it was before. You may have changed however, she is the one who got shit on. It leaves a scar that few can forget.
>>
>>18469239
In fact multiple times i directly offered to be her servant and for her to just use me for sex. It was humiliating but it was humiliation well deserved.
>>
>>18469256
stop yourself
>>
>>18469282
I did way more embarrassing things. Lots of me wailing into the phone like a baby. I wrote her lots of love letters, and i would literally cancel all my plans just to hang out with her. I missed a lot of homework last semester just to talk to her. I cut myself over her
>>
People aren't items. more fish they say
>>
>>18469335
I'm becoming increasingly skeptical that cheating was the only, or even primary, reason she left you.
>>
File: e23.jpg (13KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
e23.jpg
13KB, 272x221px
There's no need to hate yourself or to grovel at her knees.

You made a mistake. To make a mistake is to be human. But this woman will not complete you, no woman can.

Love yourself OP, develop standards and a code. One where you don't cheat on your partner, live an honorable and morale life so you can feel confident in your humanity.

But it's time to let this girl go. Remove that pedestal, I promise you she's not that great, especially if she left you for another.
>>
>>18469132
If she forgave you so easily, she was already thinking about dumping you, no way to get her back, because she has already stopped loving you before finding out you cheated, she basically used you for free food and stuff after it.
>>
>>18469621
>she forgave you so easily
She didnt. She wanted to kill herself.
>>18469565
Ive had a number of girls come after me in the year since we broke up; none of them measure up to her.
I know shes not perfect. She has plenty of flaws. I love those flaws. Shes my world.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.