[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been in Florence for about a week studying [spoiler]Art History[/spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (232KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg
232KB, 1200x1200px
Been in Florence for about a week studying [spoiler]Art History[/spoiler] abroad, I'm here for about another three. Went to the Uffizi gallery for the second time today because I realized I missed seeing Titian's Venus of Urbino on my first runthrough with some classmates so I figured I'd do it solo. But as I was going, this really pretty girl was going almost the exact same pace as me looking at nearly every single thing I looked at for a solid half hour as I was strolling through the gallery. I'd gotten to the room and just got done looking at the famous painting of Martin Luther and his wife (pic related) when she asked me something in Italian. I clumsily told her that I don't speak Italian and she figured out I was an American and luckily she spoke English fairly well. Her name was Angelina and we walked around the last leg of the Uffizi just talking, we practically forgot about there being art there. Walked around Florence awhile, sat down in the Palazzo de Medici until they closed it just talking. She told me that she was going to Malibu tomorrow to meet some American friends at some point during the conversation so that didn't really bother me, but we parted when she told me she needed to pack. I gave her my number so we could chat on Whatsapp later

Now I'm sitting here pretty depressed. I have a gf that I'm pretty into but its not even that I don't get to fuck her or anything, its that I'll probably never see her again, just as a friend. Making a connection with a person like that in one day and just having that pulled out from under you the next is pretty rough. How do I deal with this?
>>
Realized my post is way longer than it needs to be

tldr; made a good friend here in Florence today but I will never see them again, more than likely. I feel shitty, how do I cope with this
>>
maybe stop being a faggot
>>
You're going to have lots of interactions like that in life, just appreciate that you had those. One of the best conversations I've ever had was on a flight to England with a lawyer that works in Charleston, I'll never see him again, and it would be cool to. But just having that convo was a great experience in itself.
>>
>>18469008
You're not a stemfag that's dead inside like the rest of us anon.
Live the art history meme and go after your rom com Italian real lifeu waifu.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.