[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ for background I'm a 24 year old girl. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498534443587.jpg (362KB, 1880x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1498534443587.jpg
362KB, 1880x2816px
Hello /adv/ for background I'm a 24 year old girl. I'm an orphan who's been living with my uncle and aunt for 12 years (they took care of me right after my mom died)

I've a male cousin who's living in the same house, he's 27. He's recently back to the house again 2 years ago, after my uncle died, before this he was living in his own condo since he was 22.

I think I've fallen for him hard. We met years ago when I was 12 and was taken by uncle from another state to live with his family.
Before this we almost never met and too young to remember each other. Of course being a male and female growing up in same house we've had phases when we were fooling around, but it was never went too far.

I've been through 2 long-term boyfriends before I'm falling hard with my cousin, so I think I've enough experience with opposite sex outside.
My cousin too is kind of popular guy, and he's recently changed from chubby to being muscular. I've met his girlfriends before and they were always a lot prettier than me, so I think he's got fair share of experience with women too. He just break up with his long term girlfriend 9 months ago due to distance reason and her parents not approving or something.

A month ago he's confessed to me he's always looking at me as a woman and he desired me. When he said that I just laugh with him and we're back watching some netflix together in couch.
Then two weeks ago when we were alone in house he's confessing to me again, his tone is serious and this time I'm really nervous. That night I couldn't sleep and after that I was nervous around him for a week. For this week the tension is normal and we're back to being as usual, he's even act usual not bringing it up again.

Yesterday I catch a glimpse of him chatting up a girl who could be his next girlfriend and I admit I'm kinda jealous.
Yet inside I feel a deep longing and I think I've fallen harder to him. What should I do? Should I pursue him? Is it even moral?
>>
It's looked down upon by society and you know this. That's why you're asking /adv/. You want to cherry pick the responses that agree with you so you have more courage to act on them. He just broke up with a gf and is already chatting up another girl. You are obviously a rebound and/or just convenient. Do better for yourself.
>>
>>18468959
Well yes, I want to read responses that could encourage to act on them, but I suppose the responses that disagree and could reason me to not doing it are good also.

And this girl is his childhood friend who's recently back from Germany. My aunt keep pestering my cousin to go for her, but last I asked him about it he seem to not regards her for more than friend. It's just I can't help but to become jealous.
I do know I'm potentially a rebound, that's why I was laughing at him the first time. Yet this time it feels so much, and to be honest I'm harboring a crush on him since I'm 16.

Where I live, cousin marriage is legal, but of course yes it's still somewhat looked down upon. That's why I'm kinda torn on this.
>>
You've made up your mind and because it's 4chan, you'll find enablers and people who will tell you that it's hot, okay, and you shouldn't worry about moralfags. So what's the point?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.