[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, I'm at a loss here. My hair has been thinning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hairpaint.png (27KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
hairpaint.png
27KB, 300x400px
Alright /adv/, I'm at a loss here. My hair has been thinning to the point of noticeable recession at the hairline. I went to a dermatologist and they concluded that it was the beginning of MPB and excessive scalp flaking. They advised me to buy liquid minoxidil.

I still am under constant stress and only get 3-5 hours of sleep a night. I balanced my diet and started to supplement a bunch of stuff that seems to help with regrowth somewhat.

-Biotin 5000mcg
-B12 500mcg
-Vitamin C 500mg
-MSM 1000mg
-Chia Seeds
-Iron 65mg
-Zinc 5mg

What else should I do? I don't want to have my hair to grow dependent on Minoxidil but I would like my vellus hairs to grow.

>pic related
>>
>>18468949
Make sure you're eating a lot of protein as well. Cut out sugar as much as possible - insulin spikes can speed up hair loss. Obviously your stress and sleep situation are major factors in your hair loss, you need to get that under control - meditate.
>>
>>18468949
>I still am under constant stress and only get 3-5 hours of sleep a night.
Deal with this and it will probably grow back if it's not genetic. If your body is under stress, hair is superfluous and it's not going to put any resources towards it because there are more important parts of your body that need them. If it's genetic, then there's really nothing you can do about it other than slow it down, and you can do that by dealing with the stress and sleep issue.
>>
Get on finasteride right away
>>
Trim it relatively short, it will help when applying minoxidil
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.