[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > overthink situations > overthink causes social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
> be me
> overthink situations
> overthink causes social anxiety which translates to awkwardness
> be Asian and grow up with emotionally unavailable parents
> have the emotional intelligence of a robot

Yeah so. I'm actually good looking and girls have thrown themselves at me for sex but I overthink everything and cock block myself. How do I stop doing this? Also, how do I not overthink on solving my over thinking problem?
>>
>>18468843
And yes that is me in picture
>>
>>18468843
Honestly get some alchool in you. Not so much that you're totally drunk but enough that you loosen up.

And just stop thinking about it. If a girl is throwing herself at you the only thing you should be thinking about is the moans she'll make when you're pounding her.
>>
>>18468843
Idk dude, realise that it doesn't matter. Even if you make a fool out of yourself in front of a girl, it doesn't matter. Stop talking everything so seriously, realise that we're here only briefly and just have fun with life
>>
Also realize that if a girl is giving you the sort of strong signals you say she is then she's already made up her mind and she wants to fuck you so the deal is already done there's no point in thinking about it anymore
>>
>>18468843
>that body
10/10 couldn't even pay attention to your post, would fugg
>>
>>18468853
See that's the thing. I can't stop thinking.

Scenario 1: ex gf if an acquaintance hits me up at 11 pm asking if I wanna go dancing.
Ok sure.
She's grinding on my dick all night holy shit
Come over to her place after the club
Sleep on couch
Asks me if she has permission to sleep on couch next to me
Uh... Ok...
She backs up into me.
I think her ex would kill me if someone found out I fucked her. So I roll over and sleep

Scenario 2
Me and girl are eye fucking each other over weeks
One day I go into gym and she's joking with someone about Netflix and chill
I come into conversation, other person leaves
She asks me what I'm doing tonight
"uh... Probably workout legs wbu"
"oh.. Probably Netflix and chill on my couch... All by myself..." strong eye contact on me *
I nod and tell her have fun

Couple weeks later she asks me on a date
We're on date and she tells me how horny she is all the time
I have no idea what to say or do so the sexual tension dies

Several months later she sends me nude selfie on snapchat
>>
Scenario 3
I'm on a date with girl I met on tinder
I'm told it's good to wait to have sex by older friends
We're making out in my car, she's on top of me and slowly unbuttoning my shirt
"maybe we should wait" she says
"I agree I wanna get to know you better"
"oh my god that is so sweet you're just saying that!"
"uh nope I genuinely mean it"

Couple hours later
"so when are you gonna hook up with me?"
"idk yet lol" as I continue to makeout with her hard
"well it's a good thing you're not in my part of town right now"
"why?"
"because I'd have you over by now"
:|
>>
>>18468914
>>18468935
stop being such an autist holy shit it's pretty clear what you need to do

fucking initiate sexual intercourse
>>
>>18468939
Well... Like I said I overthink and doubt myself too much>>18468939
>>
>>18468843
>Asian
>girls have thrown themselves at me for sex
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>18468914
Both situations could've been taken further by kissing them. Dude you've won at the genetic lottery and are a grown ass man, you can't put any blame on your parents
>>
File: 20170517_194627.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_194627.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18468979
>Implying asian girls never fuck asian guys
>Implying people like you don't make girls want to date people opposite of you
Not even Op, but thanks for the laugh

I'm in a pretty similar situation as OP. Pic related is me. I don't believe it's necessarily overthinking, I think maybe I'm not thinking enough? I'm not saying the right words - not "escalating" the situation to the outcome we both want. Instead I just make trivial, petty small talk about NOTHING romantic and I friemdzone myself, lol

I do best with internet dating. We are both on the same page, I'm not caught off guard because a woman approached me randomly, I have time to think and use the right words... I was married for a long time (9 years) so I din't have much experience dating. Now I'm 29 and trying to figure this shit out. To make things worse, the dating experience I have is mostly with european and asian women -- who are a thousand times better than american women. Now I am trying to adapt to american women and it's beyond fucking unreasonable. It's like going from Mario Bros to Dark Souls.

People wouldn't know this but OP probably agrees: It's soul crushing when you get so close but something about YOU isn't good enough and you fuck up a guarenteed victory. It's like missing a foul shot and losing the game. All the attention is on you. YOU fucked up your own life and now you can't possibly deny it.

There has to be a mantra or something to repeat. A state of mind to have. Something we aren't getting that will clarify thongs so we can give the right answer to this fucking test we keep failing.
>>
File: 1476144186516.jpg (8KB, 160x126px) Image search: [Google]
1476144186516.jpg
8KB, 160x126px
>>18468971
>Doubt myself
Lmao she's on top of you and SOAKING wet and you doubt yourself?
>>
sex is overrated. Is like a dog biting a bone, it thinks it's good cus it's tasting it's own blood. You could fap and it would be better thatn any woman could make it.
>>
>>18469065
Strong disagree. I believe that YOU believe this. This is an opinion and not a fact. Some people prefer sex to masturbation.
>>
>>18469034
> losing a foul shot

Yeah pretty much.

>>18469043
Just wanna get things done right senpai
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 564x165px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 564x165px
>>18469069
I also think its way overrated. After I lost my virginity I couldn't believe how boring it was. Its better than masturbating for sure but I couldn't help but laugh at all the douche losers who spend years dealing with shitty women only to fuck them a few times.
>>
>>18469034
You just get up close and whisper in her ear
>I want you
Literally the only thing you need to do if they already flirt with you. Easiest shit to do and it never backfires.
>>
>>18469043
You sound like quite the simpleton.
>>
>>18468843

holy shit just kys.

> overthinking
> cock blocking
> wet pussies throw themselves at me
> I kill all mood

just end your miserable life man, you say you can't deal with emotions and parents whatever fucking problem occurs.

Get a fucking 1-2 drinks. Relax and kiss whatever wet pussy throws herself to you. Let the fucking begin.

They initiate with smaltalks and shit, and you sleep ? omfg retard Asian spotted.

YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT? YOU ARE FUCKING GAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT ATTENTION WHORE. NO MAN CAN RESIST TO GIRLS LITERALLY THROWING THEMSELVES TO HIM.

omfg op is the most retard piece of shit available on this motherfucking planet.
>>
>>18469107
I-i feel that way about myself
>>
>>18468843
Leg routine?
>>
>>18469088
OP didn't fuck, she probably took it as an insult, now he's here complaining that he's a sperg with women. You know what I mean?
>>
>>18469134
Let me preface with I've always had decent leg genetics.
But squats, leg press, leg curls and raises
>>
>>18469129

i feel like a gay, act like gay, why pursue women ? you could try with women and later men, you are very confused from what I can tell.

Are you afraid of being gay ? in 2017? lol
>>
>>18469153
You're a moron lol. I'm regretting not boning these girls I had a chance with. I've got millions and millions of these stories>>18469149
>>
>>18469165
I know this has become a meme response nowadays but try zen meditation, google it if you must. This stuff is supposed to make you more relaxed and can take you "out of your thoughts". From experience I can tell that after a week of meditation I have an easier time just enjoying the moment and letting go when in the fitting situation. Also if you've been in this many situations your problem is probably not that you're a bot, but probably something deeper.

I know this first time sexual stuff feels awkward, but you should let the horny take over, with which meditation should help.
>>
>>18469069
There are onaholes better than any women. Masturbation isn't only by hand.
>>
>>18469203
Wouldn't hurt to try. I literally overthink every aspect of my life. And my thoughts tend to spiral toward the negative.

>>18469205
I like sex for being able to touch a woman and hear her breathe, feel validated at a vulnerable state
>>
>>18469211
Well then try it for 40 minutes every evening for a week. When I used to meditate I fucked and fought (in martial arts) better because I wasn't lost in my mind and could actually purely be in the moment for some time. Without those thoughts you'll actually enjoy life for once
>>
>>18469228
40 min is an assload of time! Srs??
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1236x1978px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1236x1978px
>>18468914
I just texted girl from scenario 1. Keep in mind I haven't seen her since I was in her couch. Which was a year ago.
>>
>>18469260
Well you could start with 20-30. Like I said, that's the only thing that ever stopped my overthinking and that feeling of being weighted down by the huge weight your mind puts on your shoulders. That feeling is what people take drugs for you know. That's what meditation has to offer, take it or leave it
>>
>>18469298
I'll try it out. Thanks anon
>>
>>18469313
Good luck breh
>>
>>18468843
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

I will keep on shilling this until the day i die.
>>
>>18469377
Heh I've seen this post before. I'll take a look

>>18469374
Thanks sand pie
>>
>>18469377
Could this book start off with the definition of what is a Pook at least?
>>
>>18468935
lol and I thought I was dense
>>
>>18469830
I knew she wanted to hook up. But I over thought and was scared of being branded a fuck boy
>>
>>18468914
>some braindead orc walks up to her and says 'Ayy gurl you wan sum fuk?'
She leaves with him immediately.
>>
>>18468843

you are so fucking gay lol kys.

> I like women
> but my snowflake emotions won't let me take my dick out of the pants
> and put it inside of her soaking wet pussy
> oh wait I have a fucking trilogy about this to share with you guys

do yourself a favor and take a dick or kys
>>
>>18468843
is that fucking markiplier? wtf. seriously, doesn't that look like markiplier?
>>
>>18470626
I can change!
>>
>>18469701
Apparently he's some internet sage of old. I think its left to the reader to conclude what he is exactly.
>>
>>18468843
height weight stats? mirin bro
>>
>>18472324
5'7" 180ish lbs
S/B/D: 500/370/565
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.