[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find gay friends/ gay groups around me (Middle Pennsylvania)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nudge.png (103KB, 493x395px) Image search: [Google]
nudge.png
103KB, 493x395px
How do I find gay friends/ gay groups around me (Middle Pennsylvania)? I don't really have any friends. I'm 19 in less than a month.
>>
b-bump
>>
>>18468833
grindr and gay clubs/bars.
>>
You don't, stop sinning scumbag. You're all the same you fucking gays. You should be stoned, faggot.
>>
>>18468902
Why the fuck are you on here? Take your goddamn bible, go to church, and pray the priest or minister doesn't butt fuck you before you leave.
>>
What was that faggot? I served in the military for 23 years. And you think thats gonna hurt me? Dickwad. End your life sinner
>>
File: 1498621328421.jpg (69KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1498621328421.jpg
69KB, 500x266px
S-seriously guys, I want to find where I can meet friends and maybe even [spoiler] find someone I can spend the rest of my life with [/spoiler]
>>
Gay people should be burned at the stake and then have their ashes fed to other gay people as a form of torture
>>
>>18468966
Fucking kill yourself gay scum. There is no place for you here, stuttering beta male. Who am I kidding, you're not even a male just a sad newfag
>>
>>18468948
While I appreciate your service to our country, I don't appreciate your attitude. Being a man is a lot more than 23 years in the military. I know understand why you cannot be gay. You're head is so far up your ass, a dick wouldn't fit.
>>
If I discovered a dick had been up my ass I would hang myself while drinking bleach
>>
>>18468966
You would meet gay people the same way you would meet straight people. Outside of a bar, club or online, you would get involved in activities or groups where you meet people. Eventually you will meet someone and become friends and the rest may or may not work out. I'm not gay, but I really don't see how it would be different.
>>
ITT: closet gays who hate themselves

Not you OP, you're fine. As the above poster said, they are out there. You may have to look around bars, clubs, or perhaps less gamey social gatherings (hike groups, gardening groups), and lay yourself on the line.
>>
File: cTwo.png (630KB, 1086x915px) Image search: [Google]
cTwo.png
630KB, 1086x915px
>>18468988
But I never really get out, I don't have any actual friends at all, and I wouldn't know where to meet anyone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.