[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying to manage my social media account before moving to another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1486184627-95f.png (21KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486184627-95f.png
21KB, 655x509px
I basically have 0.0 irl and I only left around 20 of them on fb, only two of which I am actually interested in talking to.

For some reason I need to delete all of my posts, get a profile pic and basically make my account as presentable as possible before I go to college so that I can not be a social outcast this time.

Any advice on how to do this, from how to take my profile pic to anything else really, would be great.
>>
>>18468673
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Good-Facebook-Profile-Picture
>>
> thinking friends on a FB page matter

as long as you don't have a lot of creepy/political posts you should be ok
>>
>>18468673
Hide your friendslist from everyone (look into the settings). At least that way people wont see that you don't have any besides your mother ad they will not tread you like an loser.

Like some normie shit so your profile doesn't look empty.
>>
OP if it helps, just being who you are on facebook at the moment, might help you more in finding and surrounding yourself with good friends who are very similar to you. You'd probably enjoy hanging around more with the person who has that meme/anime/animal pic than the one with over 20 pics of them in clubs.
But have a go anyway at your plan, but remember that some people might like you because of the current state of your facebook.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.