[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the realization that I'll never marry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493336616032.jpg (106KB, 862x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493336616032.jpg
106KB, 862x854px
How do I deal with the realization that I'll never marry my celebrity crush?
>>
>>18468516
Stop being a pathetic bitch?
>>
Look for somebody else?
>>
>>18468516
She's not perfect.

I swear if you actually got the chance to 'get to know her' there would be things about her that you won't like.

It doesn't matter if she's wealthy, pretty or even smart, someone out there is sick of her shit.
>>
>>18468523
I don't feel like a pathetic bitch, I feel like a creepy ass orbiter.

I think my ex wants to get back together, but no one stacks up. The girls I want are out of reach, the girls I can get are bottom of the barrel. Makes sense, I'm probably bottom of the barrel myself.

Every time I mention I'm into her I get a stream of comments telling me to kill myself or guys telling me she looks like a twelve year old boy. /adv/ is the most hostile board on 4chan, /r9k/ babbies me.
>>
>>18468547
Hmmm. Sorry for calling you a pathetic bitch if it hurt your feelings dude, but having a crush on a celebrity and being sad over not being able to have a relationship with her is pretty pathetic and bitchy.

Have you tried doing nofap, working out, hiking, painting model planes, etc. You should try to find something that helps you feel complete without a woman, because you wouldnt feel complete even with a beautiful one. Only if you feel completed without a woman, will you feel completed with one.
>>
>>18468516
Become an hero?
>>
lmfao there's so many cuter girls who aren't celebrities. Emma Watson is average, go out more or start a Tinder.
>>
>>18468547
jesus christ man I hope you're not older than 23. Start improving yourself before it's too late. If you can improve yourself to at LEAST a 6/10, you can attract 7+/10 girls easily.
>>
>>18468599
Where am I supposed to meet them? I'm a NEET. I'm going to be getting NEETbux soon. Should I re-enroll in education?

>>18468566
I'm not sad, I'm butthurt that she's out there hanging off another guys arm and there's nothing I can do about it.

>>18468594
She's a solid 7 in my book. I can't use tinder right now because I don't have a car. I'd have trouble finding a suitable profile picture too, I look like a monster both in the mirror and on photo.
>>
>>18468546
It doesn't matter if she isn't perfect.
>>
Get some realistic dreams and pursue them.
>>
Look forward to VR advancing to the point where you will marry your celebrity crush.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.