[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with girl on Tinder >she agrees to have wine at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170629-120326.png (60KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-120326.png
60KB, 480x800px
>match with girl on Tinder
>she agrees to have wine at my place
>asks if she can bring a friend?
wtf does this mean? pic related
>>
They are vampires. Saw a movie about this.
>>
>>18468465
I was afraid of this
>>
It means she wants to meet up and not be afraid of you being an axe murderer rapist. Also wants her friend to help judge if youre good or not.

Youre not getting laid. But the girl is serious about meeting you. Tell her something like "as long as your friend brings an extra bottle of wine to share" (more alcohol = more win) and then have them over. Give her friend equal attention. Dont be handsy. They want to see you as someone who is fun. Your job is to win her friends approval, not hers, so make sure you keep them both laughing and having a good time.

If you do good, her friend will basically turn into your wingman and tell the girl to go for the D. And next time you chill, thats what will happen. This is just her testing the waters and being safe. Its a good sign, unless you want a quick lay with some ditz slut. It shows she isnt a whore and wants something more than sex.
>>
Well if it is a chick it ok. Idk if u r gonna bang but least u aint spending money on the bitch
>>
Tinder date pulled this on me without even telling me, was the most awkward date in the world. Don't
>>
>>18468469
>putting in that much effort for a Tinder whore
if she ain't planning on banging on the first date unmatch her and move on OP. you could just meet another girl and have sex tonight instead of having to put on a show for a dumb bitch looking for a boyfriend on Tinder
>>
>>18468477
this
>>18468479
and this
if you need her friend's good graces just to get a second date then you might as well just go out and date coventionally. Nothing worse than a bimbo who thinks she's entitled to be taken seriously on a app for hooking up
>>
>>18468469
ROFL. A girl who fucks on the 2nd date is a whore you dumb retard. She just believes that doing certain things beforehand makes her a good girl.
>>
>>18468462
>Tinder
>Wine
>Dude's house
She's bringing the girl because she's thinking about having a threesome with her, but wanted to find a guy that wasn't one of her friends. Don't be a creep, and don't act like you're just after a "relationship" with only the one. Make them both feel comfortable, and you'll probably fuck both of them.

Tinder is Grindr for straight people, so the context is different here.
>>
>>18468492
Indeed, a girl should only fuck after the 3rd date. Earlier makes her a whore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.