[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is a bit racist. I don't really care because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1457738266723.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1457738266723.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
My girlfriend is a bit racist. I don't really care because it doesn't affect how she treats people, she respects a black man or a muslim man as much as anybody else if she knows them and likes them. But she has very strong prejudices against people from cultures she views as inferior. It's not that I disagree with the concept, I think the culture of African countries is inferior to European ones as well, but if I see an African man I will judge him based on how he acts and not expect him to be disgusting. So to put it another way, I don't really mind her "racism", but I mind her prejudice. Is this going to be a problem?
>>
No you're just as racist as she is, you should stay with her and have racist kids. Also the cognitive dissonance you're experiencing is amaZing please tell me how you convince yourself

>she's racist
>she respects black people as much as anyone else
>she views cultures as inferior
>she rESpEcTs BlAck people though

>culture of african countries is inferior to European

I think it's actually the opposite way around since africa's been here for thousands of years and is rich in culture, europe's got dumb shit tea and courtship and castles, but i bet you didnt research it at all
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 224x225px
Depends on how much you want to be judged for your interactions with people from other cultures. If you also believe in cultural superiority, it shouldn't
>>18468408
Oh fuck, I won't even finish, you're samefagging a bait thread. Peace.
>>
>>18468408
>but i bet you didnt research it at all
I think you're the one who hasn't done any research. Africa has the highest statistics of genital mutilation and rape of any continent in the world. In Somalia more than 90% of all women have had almost their entire outer genitalia cut off. Africa's is also one of the places in the world with the most ethnic discrimination and violence, not to mention corruption. Do you really think this is superior to Europe?
>>
>>18468450
Why do you think Africa is the way it is? If your little theory was correct, Africa would have to be a closed system relative to the rest of world. It was the colonial mindset that fucked it over and left it in shambles. Problem is, noone wants to pick up the mess. This is beyond inferior or superior, it's hustorical injustice purported by dick-swinging Europeans.
>>
File: The_Cost_of_Capitalism.jpg (105KB, 722x960px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cost_of_Capitalism.jpg
105KB, 722x960px
>>18468450
>>18468467
Here he goes again! Nobody is biting, faggot. If you want to start a bait thread, go to /pol/ and post this.
>>
File: 1472510669745.jpg (1014KB, 1280x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1472510669745.jpg
1014KB, 1280x1644px
Heil Europa
Europa Nazione

Fuck all of America and your people
>>
>>18468482
Look dumbass, there's five posters in this thread, and six posts. That adds up perfectly to the amount of people contributing to the discussion.
>>
>>18468467
Obviously European colonialism fucked Africa. It wasn't good before that though. The Arabs had already fucked the place over with horrible slave trade as well, and even before that the Africans were keeping each others as slaves.
I'm not saying Europe is amazing or that the white man is a flawless creature, I'm saying that the culture in African countries is generally worse than the culture in European countries, or most Asian countries for that matter.
>>
>>18468394
OP is a lucky man
>>
She is a good woman
>>
>>18468467
Africans are literally part Heidelbergensis, and thus one step away from monkeys. So, is it a shock when they live as such?

Don't make excuses for them. They're not people.
>>
>>18468773
Said the guy who shares 98% of his DNA with a chicken.
>>
>>18468394
>Africa inferior
Eurocentrism is outdated. It's almost common knowledge that they had technology Europe didnt have and that they were kangz and shit.
>>
>>18468846
>It's almost common knowledge that they had technology Europe didnt have and that they were kangz and shit.
elaborate, please
>>
>>18468945
In a nutshell:

Africa and Asia developed technology that Europe wouldnt have until many centuries later. Afrocentrism I think its called.
The main difference was that the Kangz didnt have a formal writting system like asia and yurop
>>
>>18469112

Please, educate us on what technology that they had that europeans did not. The only african nations that had any form of technology relative to europeans were those that bordered the med. and were north of the sahara desert - ie the ones who were in contact with europeans.

China on the other hand was quite advanced up until the mongols conquered them and more or less stalled their progress. Western europe was lucky in the sense that they never got conquered by anyone who wasnt also european and equally advanced - progress never really stalled. They came close to being overtaken by the moors who were strangling their trade routes but got saved by discovering the new world and having a monoply on what was practically unlimited resources with no competition except from other europeans.
>>
People should be judged individually and groups of people have tendencies. Both of these things are true and should be applied depending on context. If you want to have a productive conversation on the subject with your girlfriend then you need to start by putting both of these facts on the table: that you can agree that african culture is inferior and yet still prefer to judge people individually. If your girlfriend is able to make friends with people from cultures she judges as inferior then it seems she already accepts to judge people individually. It's possible what offends you about her comments about other races is closer to being dark humor rather than a failure of reasoning skills.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.