[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's this indian dude at my work and i hate him i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

there's this indian dude at my work and i hate him

i don't know why, but i'm afraid of all pajeets in general, and also black people, its just impossible to work with them because i feel they are too rapey and crude

the last time there was a black guy at work i said he kept sexually harassing and touching me, so i got management to fire him. it took me a few weeks though

i would do that to this pajeet but the thing with the black happened a few weeks ago so i don't want anyone to suspect that i'm doing this on purpose

is there a way to get rid of this pajeet without accusing him of sexual harassment?
>>
>>18467823
I'm a pajeet. Will help you with any misgivings you have about us.

Also, we do have loos to poo into back home.
>>
>afraid of blacks
Absolutely justified. Around blacks, never relax.

>afraid of pajeets
Not justified. Even when you meet South Asians who don't like you, they are definitely not the kind of people to pose a threat to your safety or dignity (unless they're Muslim, but even then it's not common).

Sikhs in particular are absolute brothers. I've met hundreds, and I have never met one who I didn't like.
>>
File: 1430632511400.png (41KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
1430632511400.png
41KB, 600x708px
>>18467834
Lol, shouldn't be surprised that you would find people on 4chan who approve that you got an innocent guy fired, just because he is black.
You seem pretty stupid to me. You reason that indians are good people based on anecdotes alone? When rape is much more common in indian culture than in black culture? Honestly fuck off, you whitetrash loser. Your inconsistent logic looks blatantly moronic to people who don't have a confirmation bias.

>>18467823
You are a horrible person OP and you won't get away with false accusations on that innocent indian guy. No matter if you file a complaint in a few months or a year. It's too suspicious that it's the same woman again trying to get a minority fired. And it's also suspicious that other women aren't complaining. I doubt you are that hot. White women browsing 4chan are usually the female equivalent of incels.
>>
>>18467851
>You reason that indians are good people based on anecdotes alone?
The indians that immigrate are very highly educated. The one's that go around raping come from very poor/ illiterate societies. Show me more than one crime committed by an Indian in the west. I am not talking about the Indians that seep through the cracks to get into Diploma mills. I'm talking about the Indians that run the bay area.
>>
>>18467823
You're an awful person and I hope you genuinely get sexually harassed this time :)
>>
>>18467856
As a matter of fact, first generation immigrants from Africa are also generally educated and behaved people. You can look it up. But obviously you wouldn't care about that, because you made buddies with some indians in your life to realize "not all indians are bad", meanwhile you are stuck in judgmental retard land because you haven't made friends with anyone black to come to the same conclusion.
The black guy in the OP didn't harm anyone, so how can you justify what OP did? Because of something bad other black people do?
Odd. Because just now you were capable of drawing a line between bad and good indians. You can't bring the same effort for blacks?
Personal, childish disdain.
You and OP are genuinely bad people.
>>
>>18467872
I'm not even the same person though. Lol. I didn't read the stuff about the blacks. I do agree with you though. Indians in the US are really good people though so she needn't worry about that
>>
E P I C thread dude XD
P
I
C
>>
>>18467828
Designated
>>
Fuck pajeets
>>
>>18467863
Amen
>>
>>18467823

Get someone else to accuse him of it.

Lightly let him know that this girl you hate is crushing on him hard.
Maybe it's better to imply it rather than outright say it. Ask him how he feels about her.
>>
File: 45031b17b8f3dab7ffbb8d7194bb6920.jpg (375KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
45031b17b8f3dab7ffbb8d7194bb6920.jpg
375KB, 1024x792px
bait thread, post uguu
>>
>>18467851
>When rape is much more common in indian culture than in black culture?

India elected a feminist leader in the 70's. India was the first Sweden, and the rapes have exactly the same cause, "Hey, look at all those innocent muslims, we should let them ALL in".

It's amazing how few people seem to know this.
India was pretty civilised up until it became the prototype for the EU's policies.
>>
>>18467823
Lol if I were that black dude id come to break my foot off in your faggot ass. Matter of fact I really do hope you get raped and fuck it I hope I'm the one to do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.