[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why won't people just fucking leave me be, always asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (20).jpg (13KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
13KB, 510x288px
why won't people just fucking leave me be, always asking if im depressed or if I'm "ok"
>>
At least they care about you anon
>>
Hide the Pain Henry
>>
Are you feeling alright?
>>
File: clip+(2016-07-31+at+07.46.56).jpg (52KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-07-31+at+07.46.56).jpg
52KB, 365x330px
>>18467813
iktf dude, it's all good. Doesn't hurt to lie about what's up to get people to leave you alone sometimes, they peer pressure people to do things they don't want to do because it's acceptable by others.
>>
I have the same problem, OP.
>>18467816
Some do. But I'm sure some other people just like being obnoxious fucks who only care about scoring good person points or the fact that seeing someone who isn't laughing 24/7 annoys their safe space so they have to ask that person what their problem is. They don't really "care" imo.
>>
Since this is a thread on 4chan, can I ask you genuinely if you ARE actually okay? I mean are you wondering why they think you are not okay? Why they expect you to act okay even though you are okay? Or why do they not let you be not-okay?
>>
Because you look sad and they know if they don't say anything you'll just get worse, so you can accept their concern and tell them what's up and work through it or just hold it all inside until you kill yourself
>>
>>18468472
Is there really a point in making yourself look weak in front of these people who ask you? I wouldn't be comfortable opening up about issues to people who aren't extremely close to me. People are judgemental and often the same ones that ask if you are okay will judge you as a crybaby for issues that are important to you. I think life is just a competition to see who's better at acting like they are happy and people like to expose those who aren't good at it, by asking "are you okay?"
Besides if you open up to someone you place yourself in a lower position than them because you imply you acknowledge and need their help. And you give them more info to allow them to manipulate you if they want to.
Not OP btw.
>>
>>18468493
If people care enough to express their concern and show a willingness to hear what's going on, you have no reason not to open up. It's hurts and it makes u very vulnerable and u might cry like a faggot but you will be helping yourself and you will find out who your true friends that care about you really are because they'll be there for you at times like this.

So what's the point? What do you have to gain? Everything.
You stand to lose everything. I just quoted No Country For Old Men but fuck it, don't be a pussy anon, let it out

Also, everything else in your post is retarded. There's nothing wrong with needing a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk to you, humans are social animals, stop being a vagina trying to convince yourself you're hard as fuck, it's pitiful, that's what will get people to talk behind your back
>>
>>18468563
I think I get what you mean but when people ask if you are okay, aren't they just expecting some small issue? I don't know what I would tell them, if I tell them that I have no will to live and cant stop thinking about suicide i will just freak them out. If i sugar coat it they probably will think im stupid or lazy.
>>
>>18467813
If you're like me, you probably have resting bitch face and dont know it

I didnt realize it until I was 19
>>
>>18468694
It's ok to be afraid anon. Find someone you can trust, someone you know to be good living and caring person who has been there for you before.
>>
>>18468787
I agree with this anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.