[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this girl I'm seeing is stringing her ex along because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472589041563.jpg (25KB, 290x277px) Image search: [Google]
1472589041563.jpg
25KB, 290x277px
So, this girl I'm seeing is stringing her ex along because she doesn't want him out of her life yet. He's the kinda guy that doesn't want to just remain friends, but she does. Because there was some overlap between us getting together and them breaking up, she doesn't want to mention to him that I exist in her life. She doesn't want that to emotionally hurt him.. or something. They were together for 5 years.

Anyways because the breakup was kinda sudden, they had a bunch of prepaid plans and trips for this summer that they agreed to still go and do - concerts, camping, paintballing, etc.

I'm finding myself going fucking stir crazy and sometimes I'm bitter towards her when she comes back. Sometimes these are day trips, sometimes not. I guess it shouldn't matter.

I'm not looking for you guys to tell me these are red flags and to get out. I know it looks bad for her, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt while not feeling all insecure and shit.

I've made it pretty clear that I'm exclusively with her, but if the shoe was on the other foot with any girl, even if it's just to chill, she freaks the fuck out.

Feeling stuck and like I might be spinning my wheels, any advice bros?
>>
Well I'll just have to tell you what you know I will tell you. If she hangs out with her ex but gives you shit for hanging out with some girl friends, that's a pretty giant red flag and you should get out. Not really sure what else you are asking for.
>>
>>18467502
Talk to her.
Tell her that while you understand that she wants to stay in decent terms with him, it's unfair of her to ask you to sit around while she goes on a day trip with her ex, especially when she cannot do the same if you happen to hang out with another girl.
Tell her that it isn't acceptable that she keeps lying to him and not telling him that you are together.

She needs to grow up a bit and take responsibility for her actions.
>>
>>18467508
>>18467513

Thanks bros. I guess I missed the part where I wanted to ask if feeling resentful and jealous over this type of shit is justified. I really should sit down and talk to her
>>
She is projecting a double standard here. I would specifically ask why she still wants him in his life.

You say she doesn't want to hurt him, but if I read your post correctly, you two hooked up while she was still with her ex. Everyone who cheats knows it will hurt their significant other. Sounds like she wants to eat her cake and have it too.

She can't hide you forever, esp if she still wants to be friends with this guy. When is she gonna tell him about you?
>>
>>18467502
>I'm not looking for you guys to tell me these are red flags and to get out. I know it looks bad for her, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt while not feeling all insecure and shit.

Nigga wut? They still have a theme for each other. In fact they my bond stronger when they go to the prepaid events. You are wasting your time.
>>
dude, demote her to FWB
>>
She can't be upset with you for hanging out with other girls if she finds it OK to hang out with her ex of 5 years doing COUPLE activities. The bottom line is, you're being a real stand up guy in saying you're OK with her hanging out with him. After 5 years with serious shit flying around it's not really healthy for her to be hanging out with him like they're best friends - they need time apart to move on and she needs to focus on you.

If you haven't told her it upsets you I'd phrase it like that, "It's not normal for you to be hanging out with your ex in this way" - it's more than reasonable and if she genuinely wants everything to work out with you it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>18467502
Really OP, you're this desperate? Two guys begging the same girl. I kinda get the bf doing this but you should know better because you know about him. You are her transition guy. The guy she fucks on the side as she slowly works through her relationship which may still survive but if not you will be a temporary placeholder until she finds the next guy she wants.
>>
>>18467502
You. Fucking. Idiot.
>>
>>18467502
>Because there was some overlap between us getting together and them breaking up, she doesn't want to mention to him that I exist in her life

Run, seriously run as far away as possible. If she will do this shit to him she will do it to you. She will keep him around on the side.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.