[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk Acid... Specifically 1P-LSD. I've done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Let's talk Acid...

Specifically 1P-LSD. I've done a limited amount of research on this. But I've found out that it's legal, it's practically identical to LSD, and only $40 for 5 150ug tabs. They label it as 'Not for human consumption.' It almost sounds too perfect.

I'd like some feedback if you've dealt with it before. Pros? Cons? Similarities to LSD? Anything is welcomed!

Stay Wavy
>>
8 dollars a tab? Ridiculous
>>
>>18467426

Haven't researched your molecule but be aware that in chemistry,
>practically identical
structurally doesn't mean that the effects are similar.

>ethambutol: one enanthiomer cures your tuberculosis, the other makes you blind

You might wanna check out thalidomide as well
>>
>>18467426
I've done it and the effects are hallucinogenic.
>>18467480
1p-lsd is a prodrug to lsd.
>>
>>18467511
how many ug?
>>
OP here
>>18467480

I've watched a couple videos on it from a guy named PsychedSubstance. he says it's ALMOST identical to LSD. Don't know what the almost entails, however.

>>18467511

What was your dosage?
>>
>>18467651

https://www.psychoactif.org/psychowiki/index.php?title=1P-LSD,_effets,_risques,_témoignages (looks like a good source, if you read French)

TL;DR
>LSD metabolised as soon as it reaches your blood, but the unsubstituted 1P will also fuck with your serotonergic receptors for extra hallucinations - they say it's safe
>50μg recommended for 1st intake, but if taken orally you can go up to 250
>legal to purchase and possess, however you become an outlaw as soon as you ingest it so don't get caught doing it
>leave at least 2 weeks between each intake
>have a friend with you in case your tripping ass doesn't want to come back on earth
>>
>>18468151

In good ol USA its legal to purchase and possess, as long as your motives are strictly "research purposes". It is also legal to be high off of it. It is only illegal if you purchase it to consume, or sell it to others who have the intent to consume. Which means fuck all, because the only thing proving intent would be yourself literally telling a cop or being caught physically in the act of ingesting it.

The whole disclaimer thing (not for human consumption) is their legalese that allows them to sell it without being sued for something getting btfo and dying or having the police raid them. You cant buy unless you agree to their disclaimer and state you are only buying it for research.

Never tried it btw. Everything i read makes it sound like its nearly identical, but with slightly more body load. Its safe to try to say the least, thats been proven. The only sketchy part is that while LSD has been proven "safe" to take to practically unlimited doses with no long term side effects if taken in moderation - 1PLSD has zero no long term studies on it. Again based on the chemistry it is easy to assume theres no issues, but chemistry generally isnt that simple. Theres always unexpected results you cant predict when dealing with the brain and random chemicals.
>>
Friend of mine bought this stuff and some LAD stuff.

He said both are very similar to LSD but the 1p was almost indistinguishable from the real deal.

Its just as safe as lsd - just dont take too much.
>>
>>18467651
>>18467639
100ug
>>
>>18467426
I have done 1p many times. Perfectly safe and has the same effects as regular old LSD.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.