[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm gonna meet up with some online friends and be staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: no-cell-phone-clipart-nTBGkMGgc.jpg (2MB, 3300x3560px) Image search: [Google]
no-cell-phone-clipart-nTBGkMGgc.jpg
2MB, 3300x3560px
i'm gonna meet up with some online friends and be staying at one of their apartments for a few days but they see me as a meme and want to film me/take pics of me for our autistic and somewhat large internet circle

i've already asked them not to but one of them loves to bait and doesn't care that i'm not comfortable with it

the other guy has already done this when i met up with him a couple months ago which is how i know they'll follow through, and i didn't like it then either

never really been in a situation like this before

bitching about it will just make one of them want to do it more, pretending i don't care won't get me anywhere, it would be autistic as fuck to break their phones or something over it, and once the camera's rolling if you act like a super serious autist then you're just giving them even more embarrassing footage

i don't know how to prevent this without being a raging neanderthal retard or a little bitch

any advice?
>>
>>18467391

Don't go. They sound awful.
>>
Uhhhh, why don't you skip out on these people and find real fucking friends.

Why would you ever let someone take advantage of you? Stop
>>
File: dead pepe.jpg (19KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
dead pepe.jpg
19KB, 600x630px
>>18467407
>>18467425
it's too late because i already bought a train ticket and an anime expo ticket

they're usually fine but they just don't take me seriously at all which i don't really care about except for something like this since i hate being on camera

i wasn't sure how serious they were about this kind of thing when they mentioned it because it seemed like just jokes and they also expected me to flake out when we've been "planning" this for months, i only just recently bought my ticket

i thought maybe when the time to meet drew closer they would ease up on the idea once i actually bought my ticket, kind of thought any discussion about the con would shift towards actual planning and stuff and that it would just kind of be chill

but now that i've talked to them about it one of them seems very adamant about it since i'm staying at his place
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.