[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two years ago I made this thread complaining about how I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 226x223px
Two years ago I made this thread complaining about how I wasted the past two years of my life.
Someone told me:
>"that two years is gone and will never come back. when you turn 22 are you going to look back and go wow that was the moment I really got my shit together, it started out rough, but now i'm making serious progress.
>...or are you gunna turn 22 and go damn, I wasted another 2 years"
Take a guess at how I'm doing now.
link to thread :
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15922000/#15922428
>>
oh OP

i know this feeling too well

im 22 as well

((frog of solidarity))
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 650x429px
OP here.
Didn't mean to link to a specific comment in the thread, just the thread.
>>
>>18467268
i ought to get a job
>>
That four years is gone and will never come back. When you turn 26 are you going to look back and go wow that was the moment I really got my shit together, it started out rough, but now i'm making serious progress.

...or are you gunna turn 26 and go damn, I wasted another 4 years"

:^)
>>
>>18467237
Good friend of mine turned 30 this month. For the past four years, he's been unemployed. His only gap of employment was an internship where he got fired two weeks in.

He recently accepted a part-time job at a theme park.

That could be you.

Don't let that be you.
>>
>>18467237
Huh, this hit me in the feels.
I'm 20 this year. This year was going great, I was making real progress, and now I've hit a rough spot.

I'm gonna take life and fuck it in the ass, fuck fake friends and drama bullshit, gonna work on myself and let the right people come to me.

Speaking of which, OP, how ARE you doing?
>>
>>18467413

I hope you realize that the ironic use of that smiley originated on 4chan.
>>
>>18467934
I'm doing ok
about to finally get a job
Hopefully moving out of mummy's soon
>>
>>18467414
>He recently accepted a part-time job at a theme park.
It's a start. If he gets his shit together he may actually make something of his life.
>>
File: 1471465418567.png (598KB, 727x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471465418567.png
598KB, 727x527px
>>18467237
Good wake up post, OP. I'm 20 now and a lot like your situation two years ago. I finally got a job and started like two weeks ago.

I have no advice because I have no clue what I'm doing either. Honestly, as far as work goes, I didn't want to do it at all. I really don't know what happened, I just did it. Sometimes you have to just tear the bandaid off. Obviously not everyone can do this but maybe it'll help anyone else reading this in the same predicament. I really don't want to live here anymore because I feel like a disgrace but I don't know where else to go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.