[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over a girl that I loved for the last 9 years of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: f02.jpg (16KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
f02.jpg
16KB, 396x384px
How do I get over a girl that I loved for the last 9 years of my life while living with her and her ex whom she got back together with before I moved in? I now live 3 states away from where I moved without any form of transportation of my own and having to watch them together is sickening.
>>
OP again.
I'm forced to hide how I feel in front of her just so she won't get upset that I'm upset. Everything I do for her feels unappreciated whereas when her bf does the same thing she loves him for it.
>>
>>18467087
get out of there. You will only die inside more. Also fuck that whore. You deserve better anon. Get a bus ticket.
>>
>>18467097
I do want to get out of here, but I don't want to go back to my state, and I'm too much of a poorfag to afford my own place
>>
>>18467116
is watching someone you loved for 9 years take hot loads inside her from her ex the way you want to live your life? You have to power to change your life which ever way you want. get a job or a better job. Your not getting back dude.
>>
>>18467131
>your not getting HER back
>>
>>18467131
at the very least, im stuck here until i get my own car.
>>
>>18467141
is there no other forms of transportation? like a bike or one of those motor scooters?
>>
>>18467144
dont own any. need a car to get to my job anyway, too far for a bike.
>>
>>18467151
you can either keep making excuses or find away. theres always a way anon if your committed.
>>
>>18467201
You're right, I keep making excuses. It's not easy just leaving, but it's what needs to be done.
>>
>>18467087
Dude get over her and get yourself out there 9 years is way too long to be healthy. I know this sound simple but you have to move on for your sake, you assure you you will find someone new if you put yourself out there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.