[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about kissing a girl for the first time? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3239.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3239.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How do I go about kissing a girl for the first time? I'm going on a date with a girl I like and want to kiss her at the end
Should I ask to kiss her and get consent or is that beta? Should I just try to set the mood and let it happen in the moment?
(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>18466306
Depends on the girl. Some girls think it's cute when you ask and some just want it to happen naturally. Confidence is always king, though, and if you think the situation is good then go in for the kiss.
>>
>>18466306
Well did you establish that it's a date? If yes go for the kiss definitely. If not you're gonna have to read the signs she gives off.

Truth is girls have been taught since hitting puberty that guys are horndogs and just expect you to make a move, she won't get offended even if she's not up for it
>>
>>18466429
Thanks I think I'm gonna do that
>>
>>18466429
And yes it's a date so I'm confident in myself
>>
I would advise not to ask. Most girls want a guy who knows what he wants and also takes it. Unless she's some kind of super religious girl, don't ask. The worst she can do is stop you, but I'm sure she will be flattered even if she does. Don't focus on the end of the date just because of the kiss, focus on the present and show her that you are fun and someone she would want to kiss by the end of the night, maybe even sooner.
>>
>>18467754
Thanks, I was thinking that asking might make me sound kind of dumb so I think I'm gonna go with your idea
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.