[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a girl out on a second date. Her response: >I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6094.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6094.png
4KB, 225x225px
Asked a girl out on a second date. Her response:
>I'll see if I can, but my sister just came into town so we've been doing a lot of family stuff together
Do you think this suggests she's lost interest? I'm unsure how to respond. Probably just being autistic.
>>
Additional context: first date went very well. We got to third base and she suggested meeting again several times.
>>
It certainly does seem that way.

I would say, "Okay, no problem"

Then wait a week or so, ask her on another date somewhere.

If she blows you off that time, I would just drop it.
>>
>>18465747

Have you asked her only one? Then wait a bit and try again.

If she doesn't make any effort to make it happen next time, too, then yeah, drop it.
>>
>>18465755
Okay. I guess this whole situation perplexes me because just the other day, she was talking about third and fourth dates like they were certainties. Dating is so fickle
>>
>>18465900
It could be just exactly what she said and nothing more. Don't dwell on it too much. Just ask her out again at a later date.
>>
I know we expect girls to suggest another day when they're busy on the one you asked about, but I'm gonna clue you in on something that made dating so much easier for me: most girls are really bad at the first stages of dating.

The girl I'm seeing now, who had a huge crush on me, who had told her mom about me before she and I started talking, who texted everyone she knew when she matched with me, turned down two different dates. One excuse being she was sick, one being a hair appointment. While both excuses were true, she never suggested an alternative. I ended up following her rejection up with "how about this day instead" and she accepted it. It was that simple.

If you've already invested time and agreed to see each other, there's nothing wrong with suggesting another time right after she turns one down. Chances are she's telling the truth and has more things on her mind than you. So don't over think things
>>
If you have balls tell her to suggest when she is available, if you have even more balls then say "im busy, give another day" and watch her melt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.