[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask this girl to be my gf but I'm not entirely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3228.jpg (187KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
187KB, 750x553px
I want to ask this girl to be my gf but I'm not entirely sure how to do it.

I've been seeing this girl for around 2-3 months now and we've been on dates and that kind of stuff. We text regularly and I really like her. I'm seeing her in a few days and I'm planning in asking her when I drop her back to her house at the end.

I was wondering exactly how to go about it because I don't want to put too much pressure on her. I'm fairly confident she likes me but I don't want to deliver it badly and ruin it

Advice on related issues is also appreciated

(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>18465699
Did you kiss her or something?
>>
>>18465703
Not yet, to be honest I've been too nervous and pathetic to try anything in fear of rejection. ive gotten signs that she wanted to ive just been too much of a pussy. Planning on changing that next time I see her though
>>
>>18465699
>Not yet
dude just fucking do it already, if she will stay this long with you being this weak she is some 10/10 material
>>
>>18465699

The pic is very related. It's how you'll feel when you try to ask her out and fail and she deletes you from her life.
>>
Nigga you are deep balls down in friedzone
Honestly dont even try now, yeah you could and if I were you I would try, but dont expect her to actually follow up
Maybe she will forgive you no action on date 1, but if you dont at least kiss her on date 2, shes gonna think you are a gay christian or something
The only thing you can do now is go full bad boy mode on her
Of course she will reject you but it will be a lesson
>>
Can someone actually give helpful advice on how to go about asking her or trying to kiss her rather than just commenting on how I'm a pussy etc because I already know
>>
>>18465845
Yes I'm definitely going to when I see her, I think she's quite frigid herself so I don't think she's too put off yet. I don't really know if she'll say yes or not but the worst that happens is she says no and i move on from it
>>
>>18465894
>how to go about asking her
Write SMS: "Hey, wanna hang in the city?"
>or trying to kiss her
Move in and place your lips on hers
Is that clear enough or do you need more explanation?
>>
>>18465922
Obviously I know how to actually kiss someone. What i meant was building up to it, like should I just ask if she wants to kiss when we get to the end of the date? I'm guessing you knew that anyway though
>>
>>18466011
just kiss her
don't worry about what she's gonna think because after you do it
either she'll pull away or you'll kiss
asking makes you sound dumb so don't do it
say she something on her face so that you have a reason to touch her face then go in forit
>>
>>18465894
send her an email saying that you would like to kiss her
>>
>>18466035
Actually made me laugh irl thanks for that
>>
>>18466031
Thank you for some actual advice. Are you sure about this? I guess asking does sound dumb but i think I'm going to try your idea. Any other tips?
>>
>>18466112
Girls like men who lead. Just follow what this guy said >>18466031
>>
>>18467000
Yeah I think i will thanks man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.