[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight and clear to you guys: How do I destroy a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

Straight and clear to you guys: How do I destroy a relationship and steal the girl ? She's a good friend of mine but i want to ser her off of that balding, dick headed idiot's arms and over my dick doing it cowgirl. He apparently is some kind of idiotic hipster type, if this information helps.

>inb4 moralfagging

I'm a nihilistic atheist and nothing related to values can affect me. My law is another man's gun and nothing more.
>>
>>18465416

No moral fagging. Just saying: You are there. She knows you. If she really wanted to go for you, she would. But she likes the balding dude. So sorry, but it seems baldy beat you.

Even if she breaks up with him, what makes you think she'll go for you?
>>
fag :)
>>
>>18465416
Baldy rekt you bud. She swallows his cum while you shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>18465456
lol'd
>>
>>18465427
The only answer, OP needs. OP would be surprised to know there a surprising amount of girls who like baldies. My sister is one; I heard her saing this on the phone to a friend.
>>
>>18465416
>I'm a nihilistic atheist and nothing related to values can affect me.
I can see why she'd rather suck off balding, dick headed idiot's dick than talk to you.
>>
My suggestion is to stage a suicide. She will feel pity and leave baldy. Make it as realistic as possible.
>>
The fact that you felt it was necessary to disclose your religious feelings means that you're a total moron, and you have no chances whatsoever with her.

That being said, maybe you could arrange an accident and then try to comfort her. Not for relationship stuff (stop kidding yourself), but for additional trauma.
>>
>>18465427
>>18465456
Huuur duur, baldie cucked u breh, lol so edgy
I was also asking to seducing tips you fuckturds. Maybe she didn't delve deep into shit
>>
>>18465522
If she had any interest in you you'd know. You got done by a bald dickhead. He cums deep inside her every night. You cry on 4chan. Who is the loser there?
>>
>>18465522

Seduction tips?

>I'm a nihilistic atheist and nothing related to values can affect me.

Never talk like that. Don't even think that to yourself. 15 yo talk like this. Grow up.
>>
>>18465527
Bitch, I'm soon going to med school and earn in a month what you wont be able to earn in 5 years. And you don't even know if I take care of my looks. But seems yall are too retarded to help me. Enjoy your NEET lifes and thanks for nothing
>>
>>18465527
The fact that you actually browse advice to reply to others threads makes you even more of a loser than I am
>>
>>18465537
>>18465545
Nice bait my fellow redditor!
>>
>>18465545
Ding ding ding. Enjoy knowing that the girl only sees you as a friend while she is deepthroating Baldy's nutsack.
>>
If I had a dollar for every freshman that claimed to be a pre med major...
>>
>>18465545
They might be female, since lots of this board is women. I'm female.

And I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 ft pole. That attitude of yours is very juvenile, ruins your image. Women don't go just for looks, you have to be stable and not hyper aggressive like a teen. Nihilism is also a joke philosophy to brag about when trying to attract a woman. Nihilism is the opposite of what women want in a man's virtues or motivations most of the time, unless you're lucky enough to find a chick like you.

Obviously she is with baldy because he provides more than sexual satisfaction. What could you offer?
>>
>>18465555
DING DING DING, ENJOY KNOWING THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANY GIRL AT ALL WHILE ILL BE ABLE TO GET MANY OTHERS WITH MY DOCTOR STATUS, USELESS INSECT
>>
>>18465545
Kek. Loser BTFO. Baldy gives her anal. You cry on a Japanese tapestry board.
>>
>>18465564
The college system of my country I not the burgerland one. Med college is med college. You get there, bam
>>
>>18465570
Bro are you mad? Or is your finger on shift just like Baldy's finger is in HIS woman's pussy?

I look forward to reading your upcoming threads here on 4chan anon!
>>
>>18465578
Guys like you are the reason why I never fuck my colleagues.
Fucking sociopaths with God complex trying to compensate for their obvious micro penis.
>>
>>18465577
Wow, I would really enjoy to give her anal, mate.
>>
>18465416
OP, no girl in her right mind would ever consider dating, or even shagging, a guy who describes himself as follows:

>I'm a nihilistic atheist and nothing related to values can affect me. My law is another man's gun and nothing more.

This is just too cringy, man. It will make any pussy go Sahara dry within seconds.

That being said, you can try typical seduction methods: touch her more, often whisper or talk in a low murmuring voice, lock eye with her, say suggestive and/or intimate things. However keep in mind that most likely it won't work; she is your friend and baldy's gf for a reason. Seduction works as long there is some initial romantic and sexual attraction between both parties.
Also what kind of a cuck are you to make moves on a girl who is taken? Were you nihilistic-atheistic balls not big enough to make a move when she was single?
>>
>>18465570
You aren't a doctor now, are you even accepted to medical school? Things change in undergrad.

Also, good luck for the next 10 years of your life, because that is how long it will take if you're an undergrad freshmen til you complete your residency and attain a decent job.

Also depends on what kind of doctor you want to be. Surgeons make bank, but pay a shitload towards malpractice.

A doctor isn't the most lucrative. If your goal is to make bank as quick as possible and more than a doctor for less school time, go petroleum engineering route. ~5yrs school total and you'll make more than a doc. Gotta probably go to Dubai and other places in the ocean or out west for internships
>>
>>18465590
>>18465589
I really enjoy going mayhem and humilliate others when they say shit :P
>>
>>18465604
You're just humiliating yourself. You're really pathetic.
>>
>>18465427
>>18465456

this lol
>>
>>18465598
Met her already dating lel
>>
>>18465537
>med school
Happy paying student loan debts!
>>
>>18465599
Oh I see >>18465578

Shit country. Burgerland may have shitty health care due to lack of access, but at least the med schools are top notch. Same with Britain. Medical schools with undergrad prerequisite are better
https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings-articles/university-subject-rankings/top-medical-schools-2016
>>18465604
And making a woman laugh at your obvious insecurity and immaturity in the process. Kek, you'll never win the slightest attention from her, sorry bro.
>>
File: 4chansweetie.jpg (261KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
4chansweetie.jpg
261KB, 666x666px
>this thread
Jesus Christ, just leave her alone.
>>
>>18465416
You sound like an annoying cunt and this is just a power fantasy. My advice is to just wait until the relationship ends. You'll have longer with her as her next boyfriend rather than the guy who pressured her to cheat.

I doubt that'll fix your life though. Two questions for your reflection:
1.) If you're such a cool athiestic bro, why is she with this balding guy you are so resentful of, instead of you?
2.) What's going on that you can't find another date?
>>
>>18465614
>lel

Nvm just kill yourself.
>>
>>18465614
Lel then you gotta find yourself another bird m8
>>
>>18465604
I can only imagine you daydreaming that one day you'll become a doctor like your favorite doctors on TV. When you try to separates signees twins or when you're trying to get bullet wounds out of a victim of the shooting, he will forcefully do it at any cost. He will not be careful and you will scrape major arteries to get a single slug it out.

"Doc anon! Stop this at once!" Screams your boss. "This is madness. It goes against every ethical principles of your job!"

Anon just sneers at him. "Ethical principles?" You start laughing manically, "I'm a nihilistic atheists and nothing of value can affect me!"

OP gets fired and then sues to get his job back claiming he was fired because of his beliefs. Makes a thread on the case.
>>
>>18465647
We don't need yet another dumbass and social failure as a medical doctor, but whatever.
>>
>>18465647
>"This is madness. It goes against every ethical principles of your job!"
>Anon just sneers at him. "Ethical principles?" You start laughing manically, "I'm a nihilistic atheists and nothing of value can affect me!"

I laughed out loud. Had to screenshot and send the link to the thread to my best friend.
>>
>>18465647
lmao im dead
>>
lmao this b9
>>
>>18465477
Baldness is a good sign of high testosteron. I guess OP is just a low T "sneaky fucker" (to quote the great Gad Saad) with a fedora, considering his muh nihilistic atheism.

You know OP, women can smell your genetic trash and rather go for beerbellied balding normies. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>18465416
>self-identifying as a nihilistic atheist
WEW LAD
This is one of those posts that ought to be bait, but unfortunately is not.
How does it feel to be such a loser that you've been cucked by a fucking BALD man?
>>
>This thread
OP's father did a horrible job of raising him
>>
>>18465908
This thread makes me think that OP was raised by a single mum.
>>
>>18465537
>Going to med school and STILL cucked

Nothing about you what you do, or anything else you try to brag about will ever get this woman in your arms. Cry harder
>>
>>18465607
Thiiiiis
>>
>>18465863
>Baldness is a good sign of high testosteron

Not true. I'm tired of this high test meme. Baldness means that your body, is more sensitive to DHT, but it's not related to testosterone levels, just the sensitivity. It's pretty much an autoimmune disease.
>>
>>18465416
OP. You are projecting. Find somebody else you cock. Find someone single and get off your high horse man.
>>
>>18465621
and malpractice insurance. Assuming he graduates which he probably won't since many med students burn out or wash out.
>>
>>18465416

Alright, let's give it a whirl:

>How do I destroy a relationship and steal the girl ?

What makes her worth "stealing"? You'll need a root cause to drive your obsession.

>i want to ser her ... over my dick doing it cowgirl.

Sounds more like a sexual thing at this point.

>He apparently is some kind of idiotic hipster type

Verbally dismissing him an online forum does nothing to further your goals. You need to zone in on what she likes about him and then think deeply about what value it provides. Example; he's a musician, therefore the "value" may be the potential for him to "blow up" or knowing a lot of bartenders who provide free drinks.

>>inb4 moralfagging

Well, you may dismiss what I'm about say as "moralfagging" but I think it more along the lines of practical advice. This reminds me of some quote about the difference between male and female admiration

Men tend to think "Damn, Ben's girl is cool. I should look for someone like her" where are women tend to think "Damn, Sam's boyfriend is cute. I should steal him from her."

In short, you're being a bitch. Can't help you if you're a bitch, so MAN UP.
>>
File: op.jpg (183KB, 824x546px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
183KB, 824x546px
>>18465598
Make yourself bald OP, use the bull's cum as shaving cream. Explain your nihilistic atheist philosophies to her, remove your fedora, then try to kiss her after licking the cum off her lips before the bull charges at you for talking to his girl.
>>
>>18465416
>I'm a nihilistic atheist and nothing related to values can affect me. My law is another man's gun and nothing more.
Pretty sure most women would prefer an "idiot hipster" to an edgelord autist (who also seems like quite an idiot himself).
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.