[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to the beach with my girlfriends ( I'm a girl) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1075-203.jpg (209KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1075-203.jpg
209KB, 533x800px
I went to the beach with my girlfriends ( I'm a girl) and I forgot to add padding to my bathing suit so my nipples slightly showed. I told my friends about this and told them I was a little insecure about going like this and my one friend was like'you're totally fine don't worry' while the other was disgusted and said 'why would you even go like that'. Then we all went in the water and I just went in till the water was at my hips, they themselves didn't want to get totally wet either.

I told them I'd rather not get my chest area wet then they just started splashing me with water and laughing. They made a point of putting the water directly at my chest so I was the only one who was soaked. Then I tried getting back at them and they were all like 'don't you dare anon, I'm not getting wet today'. All throughout the day they kept looking at my wet chest and giggling. Why did they do this?
>>
They did it because they knew it bugged you and you let on that it got under your skin. It's funny making other people upset over stupid things. You should've just ignored the whole thing altogether because it's not a big deal.
>>
>>18465394
Yeah but why would they enjoy making me uncomfortable
>>
>>18465379
Because you let it happen. I think I see you as the type who gets punched in the face and then do nothing. You should tell them that it's not cool
>>
>>18465379
>'don't you dare anon, I'm not getting wet today'.
You gotta be more stronger, girl. Be stronger on every stances.
>>
>>18465410
Because people can be shit and enjoy power over others, and you're the biggest pushover ever who'd let them do it with minimal protest. I could probably run off with your purse and you'd say 'oh no help me please' and when nobody helped you you'd just slink away. Also they're not really your friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.