[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fucked up my whole life and basically had enough. Had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3223.jpg (46KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.jpg
46KB, 704x396px
I've fucked up my whole life and basically had enough. Had enough of being scared, anxious and depressed about anything at all. Work is impossible, I've been off for over 2 months and my time off ran out last week. I'm still not better and absolutely cannot go back, or deal with having to communicate with them from home. I fucking can't. I don't want to see my friends, family or any other human being ever again. Video games and anime are the only things I remotely enjoy but even then, it wont last forever. I've been gritting my teeth my whole life trying to get through it and I can't anymore. I've probably been like this since childhood but faking things has wrecked me and I'm pretty much broken for good now.

Now that I've hopefully convinced you, what are the best types of places to jump off to commit suicide? What should I do to absolutely ensure I die instantly, or at least in seconds? Keep in mind that I live in a big city, and am going to be doing it during the day. Please, at least help me with this, I'm a huge fuck up and don't want to mess this up too.
>>
>>18465366
Stay alive bro.
>>
>>18465366
>has a family
>has friends
>has money to buy games and anime

>thinks his life is over because he's too much of a pussy to deal with family and work

Let me guess, you're under 25. You're just in fucking puberty. Get your ass up and work on getting a fucking job. Deal with the shit in your family and don't be a faggot pussy killing yourself in a way which will burden some poor fucking public worker, which will have to deal with your trashed meatbag. Don't be such a sissy. Life isn't always fair and nice.

Fucking weeb.

At least donate your organs to someone who isn't going to end it just because puberty.
>>
>>18465371
I appreciate the sentiment but no thanks.

>>18465393
I'm in my late 20s. I've worked for years in numerous different jobs, which I've had to work my ass off to get and keep because I'm no good at anything, despite feeling the way I described in the OP. I know other people go through much worse but I can't keep up with the standards of this world anymore.

I've acted on advice like yours before and it's done nothing for me. And why should I continue to suffer because a poor public worker I don't even know will get fucked? How else do you propose I kill myself as soon as possible in a country where it's illegal to carry/own a gun? Just answer the questions in the OP.
>>
>>18465488
Stay alive bro. Are you fucking joking me getting this upset about work? Fuck work. You got people who care about you. You got family. I'm an anonymous stranger probably on the other side of the world to you and as fucking gay as it sounds I care about you. Stay the fuck alive. You have hundreds of thousands of years an absolute infinite stretch to be dead. You got maybe sixty or seventy alive. Stay alive.
>>
>>18465516
Look man, again, I really appreciate that you went through the effort of writing that to a piece of shit asshole like me but living even a week more would tear me apart. What's the point of living if I'll constantly fluctuate between feeling completely dead inside and suffering like this, for another month, year, decade or couple decades? Would you subject someone to that much hell? Therapy hasn't helped. I need money to live. I know some people may care, but it's nowhere near enough to stop me from doing this.

The reason I posted the first part of the OP was so I could make that clear and get to the point that I just wish people could help make my exit as easy and swift as possible so I won't have to suffer as much trying to do the deed. I thought at least this board could help me accomplish that much.
>>
Man the fuck up you beta faggot, don't be a bitch and take the pussy way out. Don't make everyone you know aware of just how much of a cuck you are by necking yourself. Life is hard. Life sucks. Find something you enjoy, if you enjoy being alone then buy a tent and head to the woods and be the fuck alone at least then if you die you'll have died with some god damned dignity. Just quit being so fucking soft. Harden the fuck up.
>>
The higher the place the better. Also make it a pretty place. Like a cliff in the woods or some shit.

Some people can't handle life, and I acknowledge it. Yet, I would firmly ask from you to try and live, or at least tell us your story before you're gone. At least leave something behind.
I would love to hear about your life and how & why you ended where you are.
>>
Fuck off. You're most likely not going to kill yourself, and you are clearly far more interested in wallowing than improving. For your sake, I hope you do grow distant from your anime and those who enable you.
>>
>>18465366
You feel this way because for the last two months you've been sitting on your ass not doing anything. It has made you sedentary, jaded, and depressed. The only thing that will fix this is going back to work and auffering through it with the rest of us. The best thing you can do is not live by yourself. Live with someone that will push you forward just the right amount. Live with someone that motivates you.

Of course this is easier said than done. This is just the solution to all of your problems.
>>
>>18465366
Fall from a building or something that 1,880 feet. (Or near that) that is terminal velocity
Which is the fastest your body can go while falling and you will most certainly die on impact with low chance if survival
I would use a gun myself tho because there's no second thoughts on the way down and there's less failure rates
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.