[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ so bit of backstory >be me 3 years ago >age 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: photo_2017-06-29_04-04-39.jpg (40KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-29_04-04-39.jpg
40KB, 600x390px
Hey /adv/ so bit of backstory
>be me 3 years ago
>age 15
>see amazing girl in a friends photo
>ask friend who it is
>lets call her T
>friend links me T's facebook
>ask friend about T everything sounds amazing
>finally message T
>things are flowing like ive never experienced
>fast foward a year
>T is coming to my school
>fuckyes.jpg
>learn that she has a boyfriend but didnt feel love for T just yet
>fast forward 2 years of hanging out
>definitely love T at this point
>she still has a boyfriend and its killing me inside
>get so depressed that i tell her i cant be friends with her with the way i feel
>T was having troubles with her boyfriend at the time
>a week later T is single and we arent close anymore
>instantregret.gif
>freakout and try getting her to become atleast my friend again cause without her was worse
>doesnt work and makes it worse probably hates me
>fast forward 6 months of not talking to her
>T's birthday is coming up and on the day i say happy birthday
>T responds and says thanks
>try to continue conversation but she doesnt respond
I know im a complete beta faggot but for some reason this girl just does something to me that no other girl has ever done ive been in other relationships but no girl has every made me feel this way. Is there anything i can do to salvage the situation or should i just give up and be miserable?
>>
>>18465325
i love you anon
don't ever forget that
do what you feel like doing
do what you want to do without regret
tell her how you feel
or cower to your bed in fear
but no matter what
we'll be here listening
just make sure that you are doing
what makes you happy and
never lie to yourself
be honest because
no one will be able to do that
but you yourself
>>
Did you two ever get intimate while hanging out or else?
>>
>>18465325
>>fast forward 2 years of hanging out
>>definitely love T at this point
You don't love her, you don't "definitely love" her, she is an acquaintance, she wasn't pouring her heart out to you.

>>get so depressed that i tell her i cant be friends with her with the way i feel
>>T was having troubles with her boyfriend at the time
You gave her a "him or me" ultimatum
>>a week later T is single and we arent close anymore
I wonder why...
>>instantregret.gif
>>freakout and try getting her to become atleast my friend again cause without her was worse
Pathetic
>>doesnt work and makes it worse probably hates me
You had no conviction in your own words, you were just desperate to orbit her
>>fast forward 6 months of not talking to her
>>T's birthday is coming up and on the day i say happy birthday
>>T responds and says thanks
>>try to continue conversation but she doesnt respond
You'd think she was being polite.

>this girl just does something to me that no other girl has ever done
Talk back to you without being family
>ive been in other relationships
Bullshit
>but no girl has every made me feel this way. Is there anything i can do to salvage the situation or should i just give up and be miserable?
There's no salvaging it, she told her boyfriend about your ultimatum and neediness, they take the piss out of you, he tells his friends about you and they are glad they aren't pathetic like you.
Accept that you had no chance with her, accept that she isn't brilliant, you didn't know fuck all about her and you filled in the blanks with your ideal woman.
Accept that there are millions of other women out there who are single.
Go out and talk to new women,
Remove T from all social media, block her and don't check on her, don't ask about her.
>>
>>18466204
Besides hugs and her falling asleep on my shoulder no
>>18466237
Fuck man you went in, i know im pathetic and youre probably right about everything. Though i have been in other relationships they were sluts though so it was nothing serious.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.