[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it disrespectful to date a guy who tried to cuck the boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: c7-big-dave-jpg.jpg (172KB, 804x671px) Image search: [Google]
c7-big-dave-jpg.jpg
172KB, 804x671px
Is it disrespectful to date a guy who tried to cuck the boyfriend who is now my ex? Since I'm on somewhat good terms with said ex, asking for approval wouldn't be much of a hassle.
>>
Yes it's massively disrespectful and your ex will rightly feel that he was right and you definitely had something going on with douchebag while you were dating ex. Because now you want to date the asshole guy.

Also 'asking for permission' what are you 12? Just Own up to being an asshole and date the douchebag
>>
File: tom keks.png (351KB, 410x509px) Image search: [Google]
tom keks.png
351KB, 410x509px
>>18465338
fpbp
>>
Why do you need permission, thats retarded. Your ex has no say over what you do or dont do.
>>
>>18465338
/thread.
Boyfriend was obviously right about you.
>>
>>18465338
>>18465399
>Also 'asking for permission' what are you 12?
Pretty much. I'm young and clueless. It's painful to witness the two people I care about most have it out for each other. The absolute need for acceptance will be cut from decision making. I'll get him to apologize to my ex for previous behaviours and hope for the best.

Thanks for your help and honesty.

>>18465403
U calling me a whore? :^)
>>
>>18465535
You want to suck my cock?
>>
>>18465535
>care about
You clearly didn't care about your boyfriend
>>
>>18465324
Date him if he has a very impressive career and a fun personality. Otherwise don't date a degenerate.

It's funny you let your sexual desires dictate your life. You know you can fuck guys without seriously dating, right?
>>
>>18465324

>Is it disrespectful to date a guy who tried to cuck the boyfriend who is now my ex?

Maybe, but what do you care? Your ex is your ex and has no control over you. Date whoever you want.
>>
>>18465569

OP find a man to sock your cuck instead
>>
>>18465587
Whether other guys knowingly try to go for me while I'm in a relationship is out of my control. All I can do is reject and not flirt.

>>18465648
>Date him if he has a very impressive career
That doesn't matter much to me as long as future outlooks are promising.
>Otherwise don't date a degenerate.
What classifies? Excessive drinking and partying are typical of any given 18 years old. My ex was a well-manner, top of the class type and he'd get completely hammered regularily.

>You know you can fuck guys without seriously dating, right?
Perspectives on that might change with time. I'm a virgin for now.

>>18465895
Of course I care. He was a large part of my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.