[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm on my phone so this won't be neat. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0803.jpg (74KB, 849x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
74KB, 849x473px
Hi, I'm on my phone so this won't be neat. I'll generalize this situation as much as possible. Basically, I left my girlfriend because I was going through extremely hard times and didn't communicate with her. I didn't cheat on her, but I ignored her and made her feel like she wasn't worth it. I've since then realized how much I enjoyed being with her and what I value in a relationship and figure. I apologized to her and explained why I did what I did, etc. We've been seeing each other once a week and everything slowly seems to get better. I'm affectionate, she is, we converse, everything is civil. She gives good signs and says things that hint at the future. The problem I'm facing is the 5 days between that hang out. She seems very distant and is fishing for a response out of me. I tried to initiate a date this week, she says she's available for the weekend and then says it has to wait for after the weekend. I keep finding that our communication is terrible over text and I have to try extra hard to get a response from her. I dealt with this last night and I just let it go and haven't replied to her. She also says she's bored sometimes or posts things like " looking for someone to do x with hmu". We have an event coming up next week for 3 days and now with this stalemate going on and how I've been perceiving her actions, I don't know if I can keep playing her game. Is this just what I'm going to have to deal with until she comes around or do I need to be less available as far as communication goes until we approach the day we hang out? She's younger than me and feel like she's just playing a game. Do I put my foot down or ride it out until she comes around? I don't want to come off as bothered, but I'm not in the position to have my emotions played with.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.