[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a fucking failure. Currently juggling between a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1498656832512.jpg (15KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498656832512.jpg
15KB, 600x455px
I feel like a fucking failure.
Currently juggling between a demanding as fuck web dev internship working 24 hours a week and 4 uni classes, and I'm failing every single class left and right. I have three exams today and just got out from the first which was an absolute train wreck.

I'm so fucking depressed. This is my fourth year at uni and I need to take 15 more classes in order to graduate, not including these.

I was thinking of taking a break, but taking more than 5 years to graduate makes me feel nothing more than a failure, and it's utterly soul crushing. Not to mention the disapproval I'll get from my parents who are already scolding me for not having graduated in 4 years.

What the fuck can I do? I feel completely defeated...
>>
>>18465026
You are feeling stressed because you you don't accept the world as it is but instead try to force it to be the way you think it should be.

Stop trying to impress people. Stop trying to control everything.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9190758
>>
>>18465062
Fuck. That article is amazing. I need to think about it.
>>
>>18465081
Glad to hear!
>>
>>18465062
That's some of the stupidest shit I have ever read in my life. If you're not setting hurdles for yourself how the hell are you ever going to jump higher? You have to strike a balance between what you CAN do vs what you WANT to do. Basically, don't set the hurdle too high. OP, if you don't want to do what you're going to school for, go get a certification in a trade. The economy is heading in that direction anyway. There are ootions out there for you, you just have to be stern and realistic with yourself. Always challenge yourself, but don't overdo it. And don't listen to people like the author of that huffpo article that tell you to "just chill bro". Just because they got to where they are riding on a more successful and talented person's coattails doesn't mean you will. Push and push and push, but when your leg cramps up, take some weight off the load and rest a bit. Get what I'm saying?
>>
Nikki?
>>
I work at Arby's and want to be a professor.

It could be worse
>>
>>18466141
You can accept the reality as it is and still improve yourself.

You just don't tell yourself "I HAVE TO do this or I will be miserable!" but instead you think "I will try my best but if it doesn't work out I know I did all I could and life goes on"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.