[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pic unrelated, the Lightning is just a pretty sick jet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

>Pic unrelated, the Lightning is just a pretty sick jet.

So there's this gril at my school who I've been casual friends with for 4-5 years. I've spent 3 of those years trying to figure out whether I like her, whether she likes me, and how to approach the issue if at all.
A couple of months ago, following a dream in which she asked "Anon, do you love me?", I got sick of waiting.
I spent about two weeks trying to find the right moment between classes to ask her out, but being an awkward mild-autist (part of my charm, I thought) I sent an email to do the job for me.
The following Tuesday she confronted me personally, saying that she was flattered but that her parents didn't want her getting into a relationship at the moment.
It's now a few months later and we maintain a somewhat uncomfortable friendship when we happen upon each other, and it seems like we might be getting back to the same sort of levels that we were at before I sent the email.
School's out for the summer, what do when we return for 6th form?
>>
>>18465002

Find a different girl? Her PARENTS dont want her having a relationship? Thats the most retarded fucking answer ever. She makes it sound like she would if it werent for them, and none of its her fault for rejecting you. That way you will keep being nice to her and giving her validation while she doesnt have to give anything back. Its a typical bitch move amplified, she couldnt even have the decency to tell you what she really thinks like an adult.

Find a different girl. She will never reciprocate your feelings, she will only string you along to keep you close for validation and attention and favors. Tell her straight up that you thought about it, and because you had feelings for her, you cant be friends anymore. That its nothing personal but that dynamic just doesnt work for you. And walk away. Tell her in person.

DO NOT FUCKING DARE UTTER THE WORD "SORRY". You are NOT sorry. You are a man who goes for what he wants, and providing emotional validation to a girl who doesnt like you is NOT what you want. You have NOTHING to be sorry about when you tell her exactly how you feel.

Youre being the textbook definition of the "nice guy". NOBODY likes the nicd guy, at least not for long - because like every other human being ever, the nice guy has selfish interests and desires, but instead of admitting it he acts like a pussy and tries to manipulate people while maintaining this image of being a sweetheart. Nobody likes that. People, especially women, like a man who isnt afraid to say what he thinks, and do what he wants. Thats what men do. They arnt afraid of what other people will think of them, literally who the fuck cares what they think, you are a man and it is your nature to go for what you want and there is nothing wrong with that. If they dont like it they can fuck off. The funniest part? They usually wont. They will usually respect you MORE for being this way.

>tldr men and women cant be friends 99 times out of 100 without it being one sided.
>>
>>18465036
>OP, had some connection issues, refreshed my chrome.

Thanks, man. I'll try to shift my interests from now on. I probably won't overtly break anything off for a bit, ride it out some, but I won't let the whole thing consume me again.
>>
>>18465064

At the end of the day, remember that YOU are your #1 priority. And there is absolutely nothing wrong about that either, be proud not ashamed. Dont be nice to people for the sake of hoping you get rewarded later on, unless you are okay with using that person as a prop. For example, dont be friendly to a girl so that she maybe might sleep with you. Be friendly because you want to be friendly. Make your intentions known from day one, or dont bother. This is exactly why you see poor dudes who have been fawning over their female "friend" for years and wondering if she likes them yet, only to watch some stranger put his tongue down her throat within hours of meeting her - the male "friend" didnt make his intention clear (because he was a pussy) and gets treated like such. The stranger makes his intention clear (because he was a man) and gets treated like such.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.