[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Pic not related) I met a girl online almost 2 years ago, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m3ezw20ubg1r440eto1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ezw20ubg1r440eto1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x566px
(Pic not related) I met a girl online almost 2 years ago, we had a kind of distance relationship but it failed. She was my first relation and I haven´t had any other contact with a woman in that way (I´m now 19, I know It sounds like I´m a fucking looser) We still follow each other in some social networks and I thought that I had overcome that long time ago, but even now when I see a picture of her It´s like something hits me right in my feelings, I wouldn´t try it again with her, but I want to make that feeling when I see her go away
>>
first of all, LDR are not a real thing, you get no real experience about relationships from it.

Second, if you know a girl is not the right one for you, all you need is time and distance, make it so you at least don't get notifications from her or that her pictures pop up in your timeline etc.

Many men have that one failed love when they are young, you are not alone with it, but you can push it to the back of your mind and still live life with basically zero difference. The heart follows the brain at some point
>>
>>18464939
I know I´m young and I´m not depressed, sad, upset or even have or have had that stupid feelings of lonliness, when we broke I was okey, and now It´s the same. I know it was just a teenager´s relation, I don´t want to look like I hate her, because it´s not that, she´s a good person, but I just want to be able to see her and don´t feel like I´ve seen a ghost.
>>
>>18464939
Disagree about LDR not being legit, as I was in one for a year and am now engaged and living with the woman four years. It can certainly work.

OP ask yourself is this girl right for you? Do you still have feelings for her or is it possibly just feelings or regret? When it comes to matters like this, nobody really knows what's right to do except you.
>>
>>18464917
You don't make the feelings go away. You stop trying to fight them, and learn to just deal with them. Welcome to life.
>>
>>18464965
We´ve spoken after we broke (on november) we both are okeyt, the distance, may the way I´m as a boyfriend, thae point is that it failed. I feel okey and I know that If she asked me to try it again I´d say no, but when I see her in social networks or even text me to congratulate me for my birthday my skin turns plae. It´s not love what I feel, the sick of this is that the feeling is more similar to fear
>>
>>18464979
That´s what I´m doing now, I´m not a cry baby. I mean, It´s not like that feeling don´t let me sleep, it´s just that moment, when I see her, my whole body gets freeze. But I´m okey. I repeat: I´m not upset or sad, is just that moment when I see her.
>>
>>18464987
Yeah. You fucking just carry that around for the rest of your life. Good luck.
>>
>>18465017
Fuck, man, It´s not leucemia, I´ll be able to deal with it.
>>
>>18464917
Dude yall were together and it didnt work out. Why tf are you still following e/o on teh web? This is why fb and the like make ppl depress ("oh they r so happy and all look at that smile!!!") next time you are out at a bar or something look at the people who are just glued to their phones. You can give me them are having fun? I know when we were watching a football game and we were all into it and then there's this girl over at the furthest corner of the bar away from all of us and. She was taking a white selfie shots of everybody and posting it on her online accounts. It was so funny because she was smiling and all that and feel like she was having a good time but in reality she was isolated away from everybody.

Stop following each other, better yet quit social network forever!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.