[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go through my gf's phone and put something on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: R14kkDj1.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj1.png
13KB, 657x527px
I want to go through my gf's phone and put something on it so I'll know where she is at all times. Also something to monitor texts would be great. It's a new iPhone. I think the 5se. It's small and she just got it. How do i do this?
>>
>>18464662
Why? It won't make any difference if you know. It didn't stop her from going there and if she goes somewhere you disapprove of or lied about where she really was you won't do anything but bitch. You'll never leave her.
>>
>>18464662

How about just don't be a obsessive psycho? Seems easier.
>>
Just be happy with her, the fact that she is in a relationship with such a psycho yells i love you
>>
>>18464675
>>18464702
>>18464738
I didn't ask if I should do this. I was asking how. Please leave if you don't have any advice to offer.
>>
>>18464761
We are offering you advice. Dont do this, and seek therapy or break up with her for her sake if you really love her.
>>
>>18464662
Ask yourself why you're with her if you don't trust her at all

I mean seriously, don't do this. Learn to trust her instead. Acting like a jealous insecure psychopath won't prevent her from cheating on you, it'll actually do the opposite (or at least push her to leave you)

On the other hand if you trust her, there's little chance she'll cheat on you

Grow the fuck up, being paranoid will destroy you
>>
>>18464896
>>18464765
Women can't be trusted. I don't care if she cheats or if I push her to cheat. I just want to know if she has already or will.
>>
>>18464942

Reconsider this. Unbelievably bad idea, you're being incredibly foolish.
>>
>>18464662
Why not just chain her to the bed and skip the half-hearted steps?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.