[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm not sure this is really the right place to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170627_215912_991.jpg (52KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_215912_991.jpg
52KB, 1080x1080px
Hey /adv/, I'm not sure this is really the right place to post this but someone else recommended here. I found this weird wooden token thing on the beach and it's got these symbols on it, someone said it was a sigil and another said one side meant "semil" while the other was succubus (male). I know nothing about this so does anyone else recognize these symbols or have more useful knowledge?
>>
File: 20170627_205204.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_205204.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18464583
This is the other side of the thing
>>
>>18464583
Maybe try /x/? They deal with artefacts and magic stuff.
>>
>>18464589
Yeah I've gotten some useful info there, thanks for the help though
>>
File: images (4)(1).jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (4)(1).jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>18464583
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUT THAT DOWN AND BACK AWAY SLOWLY

Don't know what it is but I'm gonna bet money in the fact it won't end nice. Hide it somewhere out in the wild where you won't find it again.
>>
>>18464629
i did try that, but when i woke up this morning it was in the pocket of my jeans
how fucked am i?
>>
>>18465039
Dead by morning fucked
>>
>>18465039
Nice bait
>>
>>18465042
b-but...
you mean TOMORROW morning?
>>
>>18465045
I meant this morning youre already ded m8
>>
>>18465048
dude.
i'm serious. i need some help with this
>>
>>18465053
If it literally honest to god actually did teleport into your pocket then find a priest, witch, rabbi, whatever you want. A religiously and spiritually trained eye is needed.

Don't know why I decided to try to take such lowtier bait honestly
>>
Those are football plays, OP.
>>
>>18465044
I'm OP, that's someone completley different
>>
>>18464583
looks like a leftover rune from a Larping session
>>
>i did try that, but when i woke up this morning it was in the pocket of my jeans
how fucked am i?

This is not me, some cuck who's b8ing
>>
>>18465853
Tbh I considered that
>>
>>18464583
>succubus
>male
do you mean 'incubus'?
>>
>>18466126
Yeah I thought it was incubus but that's not what some anon said I was just quoting him
>>
>>18466126
no a transgender succubus.
>>
Go get some salt, make a salt circle for you to sit/lay in,, then proceed to Meditate with the sigil and masturbate whilst holding it in your hand (either or, whichever feels best) and then share the results.

Basically it's someone's charm for a sexual demon of the male gender it seems but maybe female if they said succubus.

Candles can help too with the salt circle, probably best to ask out loud for whom the sigil represents to come to you within the circle.

DO NOT FORGET TO UNSUMMON/EXPELL THE DEMON OR YOU MAY HAVE VERY BAD TIME.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.