[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that this isn't exactly a relationship central board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (449KB, 3204x2136px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
449KB, 3204x2136px
I know that this isn't exactly a relationship central board but what the hell, I need to clear my head and figure out my next step.

I met this girl through her friends. She's 20 and stuies to be a doctor.

We had a fantastic first date where we talked for hours and looked into each others' eyes.

Right after it was over she told me that it was her first date ever. I couldn't believe it, she was so beautiful and nice I could hardly believe my luck.

And when I came home she told me that she's very sensitive and is very prone to beurotic breakdowns (i.e. she cried after our date because emotions were so overwhelming).

So, I met her the next day and it wasn't so nice anymore. She said that she's very stressed because of THIS and because she's never had anything like this before: she can't eat, can't sleep and is always very nervous (which is bad, because in 2 days she'll have her exam on anatomy).

So, the mood was less than pleasant, but we still hugged, held each others' hands and smiled a shitton.

Enter yestoday.
She wrote that she now can't function normally and is afraid of me and this whole thing. She says that she doesn't feel the same way I do about us hanging out together (I'm sort of a romantic type who's very serious about relationships) and she thinks that she needs to run away from everyone and everything now to keep her sanity intact.

I am beyond devastated.

I told her "Take your time, I won't bother you until your exams, but let's meet this Saturday at Park at 3 p.m. I will be there. You can come or not, up to you."

And her response was "I will not come. I've made up my mind."

So, /adv/, any ideas? What the fuck is happening? What should I do? Give her space? Comfort her somehow? Insist on staying? What?

It was the best two days of my life. She said at first that everything was amazing and she wants me to be close. But it all changed in a span of 2 fucking days.
>>
It's been a day since we talked last. Tomorrow is her exam and I'll call her after she's done with it and ask her out again. I will tell her that I want to take this slow (as she seems very erratic with her emotions) and won't rush into anything.
>>
>>18464578
Sounds to me you latched on to quick and too tightly and scared the girl. Back off and if she wants you she'll reach out. Guys like you are scary and she already told you she was afraid of you.
>>
>>18464578
She sounds batshit crazy. Even if you can calm her down enough to go on a few more really nice dates, it seems like she will always be crazy just below the surface.
Either that or she has realised she isn't really that into you and she is faking to scare you off.
>>
You got rejected, I think she made it pretty obvious. Move on.
>>
>>18464578
Let her go man, it sucks but that kind of person isn't good for you, I know from experience. She'll find someone someday or get medicated somehow, I think you need to just move on to someone else, sorry.
>>
>>18464608
I agree she has issues, she admitted them but she is also trying to be honest with OP she is afraid of him and not interested and he won't believe her. To me that is batshit crazy, probably more so.
>>
>>18464578
She sounds fucking mental. Run fast.
>>
>>18464604
I latched too quickly because she admitted that she felt the same.
After the first date she admitted that she was exhibiting the symptoms of "Love Syndrome". She likes medical talk.

That's why I thought it would be alright to visit her the next day to support her.
AND during the first date when she asked me what kind of girl I am looking for she said that she has the exact same needs: someone who's serious, who's dedicated and who's ready to be the last one.
>>18464621
I'm not understanding how one day you can say stuff like I wrote above and the next day be afraid of that very same person.
>>
>>18464676
It doesn't matter if you understand or not she is afraid of you now and told you. Get it through your head and leave her alone. You've latched on to her in a matter of days like a leach, let go.
>>
Leave her be. Don't stick your dick in crazy (Even metaphorically. Don't engage with crazy women.)

It's not like you don't have a chance with her, but you should dodge this bullet. It's more of a rocket, or an atom bomb.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.