[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your 10 things you didn't know that makes you a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 258x196px
My fellow autists, bless me with your holy knowledge, KNOWLEDGE that you have discovered that had marked you as BORING during conversating and what did you do to remedy this situation (may it be from mannerisms or ignorance from something). PLEASE I beg you I am willing to cut my subscription from fedora weekly and burn my dog as living sacrifice in exchange of becoming an alpha. Pls halp. I am but a meek neet shit hrudisjebdksk
>>
>>18464525
forgot to erase that last motherfucking sentence. That captcha distracting piece of shit
>>
I meet this kind of disgusting autistic guy who wouldn't let me stay peacefully alone, so here is:

- Stop talking about your shit taste on anime (harem ecchi shit) and 2D waifus. It's fucking disgusting.

- Kirby is not a fucking game for adults.

- Stop trying to make cool anime-games jokes, they're not.

- If a girl is avoiding looking to you, don't come closer to her. You're the worst kind of shit for her I can tell.

- A girl can be nice because she's polite, but that doesn't mean she wants to see your pee-pee.

- 3D girls don't want to mate with you, so leave them alone, anon
>>
>>18464525
Interested is interesting!
>>
>>18464553
fuck you. i have known a lot of 3d girls around my city looking for some hot dick.

But srsly tho, I ain't no weeaboo but I can translate that to some of what I do. Thanks brah for the help. Though those are some weak observations.

PUMP THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE
>>
>>18464585
Truth always hurt, but do whatever you want but molesting girls.
>>
>>18464525

It really depends on what your conversation partner finds boring. But I know a bunch of social spergs I talk to daily and have noticed a few consistent things that make taking to them a pain:
>speaking always in monotone
It's impossible to make deductions about their attitudes on the topic or whether they're joking or not. It's exhausting, since most information is transmitted nonverbally, but they fail to deliver the cues. Applies to all nonverbal communication.
>failing to pick up the nonverbal cues from their conversation partner
When a person is bored, irritated or upset with a topic they rarely indicate it verbally. A boring conversationalist never notices these cues.
>Not knowing when a topic is exhausted
They keep going on and on about topic they like or feel comfortable with, when there's nothing left to say. They just return to the same issues again with different wording and expect the conversation partner to participate.
>Not knowing the difference between a disagreement and a debate
Every difference of opinion has to be "won", a simple exchange of ideas is a foreign concept.
>One-sidedness in the exchange of information
When revealing personal details or opinions, in a good conversation if happens equally. Both reveal something when suitable without interrogation. A boring conversation partner might fail to volunteer information or might over share and talk about themselves.
>Assuming a "role" and sticking to it because it's a safe bet
This could be always asking question, always just listening, always laughing even if nothing is funny, always giving advice, etc. What might work in one conversation, might make another a torture, so assuming a role that suits your personality might make you boring in some situations.

I could go on forever, but you get the gist of it. Most problems are brought on by a failure to interpret the situation or the conversation and sticking to unsuitable behaviours. These apply to both genders and all ages.
>>
>>18464611
these are great; thank you. have a friend who does both the exhaustion of a topic, and constantly trying to 'win' an argument and was unable to put it into words.
>>
>>18464611
NOW THIS IS SOME CHUNKY INFO. Thanks too brah. I'll get to it.
>>
Top Ten Right Here!

1:-Anime; boring and no one cares
2:-Video Games; boring and no one cares (except your lonely gamer ass)
3:-Any clothes or accessories that are related to game/anime/film/etc.
4:-Science fiction and fantasy books (their boring and so are you for reading them)
5:-Superhero and fantasy films. (grow the fuck up and watch a real movie)
6:-Red pill/Snowflake philosophy (your just seen as being a fag but also boring)
7:-"Trying" to get with any girl, ever.
8:-All the food you eat because I know you don't eat healthy.
9:-Not working out and taking care of yourself.
10:-Being afraid to try new things with different types of people makes you very boring.

There's more but your too boring to continue.
>>
>>18464703
fook u i like my animu. but srsly tho FOR THE LAST TIME. I ain't into that much in animeeee. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP INSISTING I AM. But your top 10 made me realize and ask myself, what does normies talk about anyway? What do you usually start convos with? Women? Relationships? Mustard?
>>
>>18464781
Let's say you are at your first day of uni and you want to make friends with your seatmate
>>
>>18464781
Talk about music you like (no animu/emo music), world injusticies but in a idealistic way (don't get too serious, it's just a conversation to figure up what she/he thinks about any matters), how horrible are some teachers you got in common, travel, cultural differences....
There're plenty of things to talk about without sound like a manchild freak.
>>
>>18464703
>>18464703
>Anime

A lot of people like anime, regular black people like anime a lot. I think being knowledgeable about anime can be valuable if you're trying to connect with certain people.

>Video games

Same thing. Tons of people are into video games. A qt was trying to get me to be her roommate and she was using video games as a selling point, she plays them a lot. It's universal now. Girls play them.

>Science Fiction and fantasy books

Talking about books is not an issue with fellow readers

>Super hero and fantasy films

Oh you mean those films that are dominating the box office and everyone sees?

>Red pill/snowflake philosophy

I would agree, keep it to yourself. Think as you wish, act like others

>Trying to get with any girl

Wrong, trying can sometimes work out in your favor, sometimes not. It's a numbers game, and partially why you hear of people getting laid more than you. I had a friend who said she fucked a dude because he wouldn't stop trying.

>All the food you eat

Yeah, unless you're talking to a foodie or had some cool exotic dishes. But it's not necessarily an "off limits" topic. People talk about how fat they are all the time.

>Not working out

most people don't

>Being afraid to try new things
>>
>>18464798
those are some solid thoughts bruh. NOTED
>>
FINAL QUESTION. My friend had a friend who was super fucking hot and they conversed in front of me. I wasn't much phased by her superior beauty buuuuuuut I saw she was kinda uncomfortable. NOTE: I was staring at them friendly converse and smiled when she glances over BECAUSE me and my friend was talking first then they talked. Was staring too awkward? Did I gave off a rapist vibe? Or was she just not expecting that I know him and a literal stranger is staring and smiling at her. Was it my fault or was it accidental?
>>
>>18464525
Well I know that "conversating" is not a word.
>>
>>18464703

Your number 10 contradicts a few of your other points. It sounds like your afraid to try anime or video games.
>>
>>18464899
Nah, sounds alright. You probably get nervous too talking with two guys infront of you. On a side note, this isn't something you should be asking about, really
>>
Right guys (raw fucking autist here), what I've picked up here is that pop culture in general is a no-go.

What general things should I talk about then? I really don't give a shit about sports which seems to be the backbone of U.K idle chat. I think I've got a pretty good grasp on body language and tone to pick up things if that helps.
>>
>>18464824
>Talking about an interest can be beneficial if the person you're talking to also enjoys it.

No shit man.
>>
>>18464703
This is mostly your personal taste than anything else and it's not like most women are any better with their netflix and social media addictions.
>>
>>18464553
>Kirby is not a fucking game for adults
>I only play adult videogames for adults like my self.
>>
>>18464553
>Kirby is not a fucking game for adults.
Eat dirt, slut. Wouldn't want your stanky ass anyway.
>>
>>18464585
The fuck did you just attempt to say?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.