[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 4 :50 in the morning I woke up 3 hours ago, I went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
It's 4 :50 in the morning I woke up 3 hours ago, I went downstairs to watch TV cause I couldn't sleep and started playing with my girlfriends tablet. She had a whatsapp message wich is weird because she doesn't use whatsapp so I checked the conversation, I know I shouldn't have but I did and she was talking to this guy who I assumed is one of her ex. They were remembering the last time they fucked and then the guy told her they should go out some day... she said we both work together but there's the off day I have to stay late so maybe one day like that...
I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 32, yesterday we were thinking of getting married and we've been together for 4 years... should I say anything? I don't want to be alone...
>>
Just throw the tablet in front her and tell her it's over. Better to be alone than with a cheating bitch.
>>
>>18464490
She's sleeping right now, should I wake her up?
I've never broke up with anybody before...
>>
>>18464497
Pack a go bag as quietly as you can, take as much of your stuff as you can and start planning. Do you have somewhere to go? Just keep it inside until you can make a clean getaway. She will make this hard for you, she will make it your fault. Do not fall for it, it's just basic manipulation.
>>
>>18464507
How the fuck is my fault? !!
Also yes I have a place to stay for a day or two
>>
>>18464508
She will claim you have ignored her needs, it's not your fault, that's why I said don't fall for it. It's basic cheater manipulation.
>>
>>18464513
Wtf women!!
Thanks for the heads up I would have gone nuclear if I heard her say something that retarded.
I'll start packing and then wait until she's up, then call and uber and then I'll show her the text and leave.
>>
>>18464519
She'll be convincing mate, just remember my advice.
>>
>>18464519
Also, good plan. Go no contact with her, keep the drama to a minimum and protect yourself.
>>
jesus h christ
shitsgettinreal.jpeg

keep us posted OP, this is like those cop shows with the helicopters following the car chases...

post us a pic of the door hitting your ass on the ay out...
>>
>>18464488
at least you know she is planning to cheat, otherwise next week she would be all lovey with you but have his cum in her cunt and you would believe everything fine. Its pointless to confront her because she'll convince you it is nothing or its your fault or both. You also have to consider she may have already fucked other men just not this one yet. You want monogamy and she doesn't and you have proof. If she tracks you down and wants to know what happened just say "I Know"
>>
>>18464488
When will men accept women fuck other men when in a relationship. Either you don't know so believe she doesn't or you know. Blissfully ignorant or shocked and devastated
>>
Just show up when they meet each other. Pretend like you have no idea what's going on. See what happens.

Whatever you do, don't marry this woman.
>>
>>18464488
>she was talking to this guy who I assumed is one of her ex. They were remembering the last time they fucked
no need to assume it was her ex, they may just as well be talking about last fucking week, OP.
>>
>>18464519
Don't wait OP. Leave the chat open on her tablet and be gone when she gets up, looks for you, goes to her tablet and sees what you know. If you allow her to start spinning you won't go and will be miserable every time she has time off knowing she may be fucking.
>>
>>18464519
Oh you will hear it trust me.
Also pls update us
>>
>>18464556

>When will men accept women fuck other men when in a relationship

haha never you dumb cuck, NEVER
>>
What you do is, ask her to have sex with him (pretend to be a cuck). Watch the two of them have sex. 5 min after he leaves, say that it's over. Watch her lose her shit.
>>
>>18464556
Lol, faggot.
>>
>>18464562
I see it the same way anon. It could be any guy she has already fucked and planning another hook up.
>>
Save evidence.

People, always save evidence!
>>
>>18464488
What time is it where you live?
>>
>>18464573
This
>>
>>18464570

That's horrible, why would you want to watch someone else having sex, let alone your ex?
>>
>>18464580
not that fag, but fucking joke m8, relax the kax.
>>
>>18464596

>pretending to be pretending to be a cuck
>>
>>18464606
>top cuckage
>>
>>18464488
Seems OP disappeared. He must be begging her to stay with him right now.
>>
I swear seeing shit like this makes me want to never get into a relationship, I would never ever accept this shit and get so angry just at the thought of it that it's scary
>>
>>18464488
Cuck
>>
>>18464650
This mindset is like saying you won't drive a car cause accidents happen.

What it really is, is an excuse cause you're too lazy/unmotivated to work on yourself and find a suitable partner.
>>
>>18464666
>This mindset is like saying you won't drive a car cause accidents happen.
You would if the probability of an accident happening was 80%
>>
>>18464666

I drive fast all the time and know accidents can happen, it's not really the same idea, I love my car but it's a car, not a sentient person, if I crash it'll be my fault or a mechanical failure. It's not the same with a woman who backstabs you and fucks up your pride by sleeping with someone else.

I work on myself plenty already, just for my own benefit, not for someone else to find me a better "partner"
>>
>>18464519
>Wtf women!!
It's a cheater thing, not a women thing. My ex boyfriend did exactly that. Trust yourself and don't believe her excuses
>>
>>18464700
>if I crash it'll be my fault or a mechanical failure
Or someone runs a red light and runs into you with an 18 wheeler. You are not being logical and like I said, only looking for excuses
>>
MGTOW!
>>
>>18464724

What fucking excuses for fuck's sake, for the last year I've been trying my fucking best to be honest to myself and working on my myself and my stuff until it hurts, I just don't want to be backstabbed that's all, is that really so hard to believe? The stuff you have to do to get women to like you is L-A-M-E, it's not a change for the better, it's a change for the worse.

A car is beatiful, a car sounds nice, a car can take you anywhere you want, each car is an experience.
>>
what's going on OP, we need to know.
>>
>>18464747
>The stuff you have to do to get women to like you is L-A-M-E
Any examples?
>>
gas fucking women NOW
>>
post n00ds once safely out of the house with any valuables, then her contact info so we can all have fun
>>
>>18464771
>gas fucking cheaters NOW
FTFY
>>
>>18464782
Gas yourself retard
>>
>>18464792
Why though?
You think men should be allowed to cheat but not women?
>>
>>18464768

In general you have to be a dumb normie with no personality and that's no fun
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.