[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for advice on talking to that friend (25) who has entered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1495522645667.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495522645667.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Looking for advice on talking to that friend (25) who has entered a relationship who is slightly older (28?)
He has always been known as good looking but lacked interpersonal skill. This is basically his first real relationship ever, only losing his virginity a few months beforehand.
She is a recent divorcee (they had to wait til after they were legally split to get together) out of an abusive relationship.
Originially was happy because he was happy, however, he has become more and more absent in general. In fact there was a scenario where his phone was called by a mutual friend and she picked up, saying that he had "lost phone privileges." He's just a regular ass guy who works a lot and when he's not, he watches anime. Anything he had done to upset the female had to be minor.
they've been together for several months, and she just removes every ounce of personality, fun, and manhood he seems to have.
I think it's obvious how I feel about the relationship, I just wonder how I can approach a 25-26 year old who might as well be in their first real relationship ever.
>>
>>18464449
You write like an autist, holy kek

Anyway that's none of your business really and if this "friend" is too spineless to leave a shitty relationship than he should suffer
>>
>>18464449
And precisely what business is this of yours?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.