[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meant to be taking MDMA tonight, and got it off the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: YEAH.gif (124KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
124KB, 500x400px
I'm meant to be taking MDMA tonight, and got it off the darkweb so it shouldn't be cut with anything (what does 85% purity mean in that sense anyway? What's the rest of it?). I've taken pills before, and had a good time, but I still feel like I'm going to die if I take this. I've been worried about my heart and lung for a while now, and haven't been able to enjoy myself because of my fears, which seem to stem from nowhere. I go to the gym 4 times a week, had an ECG which turned out fine and have been reassured by my doctors that it's all in my head. I only get breathless if I think about my breathing, which I guess suggests that too. Should I just brave it? I really want to do it, but I obviously really don't want to die.
>>
>>18464257
you can get a drug testing kit, this is what people who do drugs use so they dont kill themselves accidentally.

If you are too careless to do so you can take a VERY small dose of the pill you got and see how it effects you.
>>
>>18464261
As I said, I got it off the darkweb, which most people generally trust. I was planning on only taking ~100mg, measured out by eye. If it's at 85% purity, that's around 85mg of MDMA, which shouldn't be lethal even if it is cut with some weird shit, right?
>>
>>18464271
the problem is that you do not know what it is cut with. there are so many people dying because of drugs being cut with weird shit. We are living in a era where there is an accidental overdose epidemic ya know?

I would say either take a little bit or get a testing kit. The people with testing kits are the ones who are staying alive.
>>
>>18464277
I can't get a testing kit in time for tonight though, is there any way to test it around the house?
>>
>>18464282
No I do not believe so. You can google it but i seriously doubt there is, anything can be in those pills.

If you are willing to risk your health out of impatience go ahead.
>>
>>18464302
It's not pills, it's crystalline. Darknet shit is usually good right?
>>
>>18464310
you shouldnt assume 'darknet' as being a single entity. There are thousands of suppliers and the anonymous aspect of that place can shield scammers who are looking to make a profit quick. Don't be so naive.
>>
>>18464257
Maybe your chest hurts bc of anxiety? Your post has anxious written all over it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.