[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>32, f, NJ, on SSI, section 8, and food stamps for past ten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

>32, f, NJ, on SSI, section 8, and food stamps for past ten years because disabilities
>Gov looking to kick me off in 2.5 yr; never had a real job--probably won't get hired anywhere
>in a relationship for 3.5 yrs.
>second yr of relationship, bf moved to Japan to teach esl
>was miserable w/out me and came back after a yr.
>thanks to rich father, I was able to spend 3 months out of the year w/ him in Japan (normally he never gives me money, thus my poor and benefitted ass)
>Landed an under the table job in Japan during the time doing illustration work for a company
>company couldn't actually hire me with a work visa bc I don't have a college education/degree
>currently bf proposed marriage and me getting a dependent visa and going with him back to Japan
>would obviously lose all Gov assistance and housing
>completely sick of this life, but have no self confidence and afraid he will get sick of me after a while. Would be totally screwed and homeless then if a divorce happened and I had to come back to the US... But may just be screwed and homeless anyway in 2.5 yrs if gov decides to kick me off "benefits"

Do I leave everything, or stay in my somewhat safety net? No friends either btw, because I have a pattern of people leaving me in my life.
>>
>>18464096
>all this shit life
>still have boyfriend who wants to marry her

Anybody who claims girls dont have life on easy mode (at least in dating scene) is idiot.

My advice for you is to cling to your bf, marry him and keep him happy husband no matter what so you dont end up homeless. Tips for happy husband
>inflate his ego directly
You have such big cock.
>indirectly
Praise him for whatever he does. Make him feel proud.
>have sex or at least handjob each day before sleep/work
>learn to cook

Marry him. Have babies so he cant run away.
>get sick of me after a while
Do what i told you and get rid of this insecure mindset. Support him, never question his love to you and with a bit of luck you will at least have provider.
>>
>>18464096
Jesus Christ bitch do you not have any motivation? If, if, if. Ya what if, who gives a fuck. Get off your lazy ass and do something for once in your worthless life. Holy shit if you didn't have the government wiping your ass. Would you just lay down and die. Your fucking pathetic. Is that what you want to be? Or do you want to be something. Decide!
>>
>>18464357
This is a bad idea, depending on the govt. or another person for support is always a bad choice. You want to invest something in yourself OP because your benefits can get fucked up over something as simple as a minor clerical error. You're lucky enough to have had an under the table job in Japan but it's not guaranteed, stable income. Maybe for the next 2 years you should get an under the table job in the US, until you get kicked off, THEN go there with the money you saved and you've got somewhat of a safety net until you find something on the books. Put off marriage until your finances are secure.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.