[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't handle any negative criticism. It makes me upset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: im-not-good-enough-fist.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
im-not-good-enough-fist.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
I can't handle any negative criticism.

It makes me upset because I'm trying hard and my best isn't good enough for them.

It makes me mad because they're right and there's nothing I can do about it since I'm already trying my best.

It makes me want to give up because I'm clearly not good at the thing and I'm tired of getting yelled at.

How do I fix?
>>
>>18464092
Provide concrete details. What activity? Who tells you? What do they tell you?

>and why do you care what others say?
>>
>>18464098
Work, my coworkers and sometimes boss, I'm not fast enough/careful enough (basically I'm trying to be careful or I make mistakes while trying to go at the speed they want) and I care because I don't want to lose my job because then I will die because I don't have money for food and things.
>>
Theres not much else to say if you are trying your best and its still not good enough. Maybe try to look at your work from a different angle, is there some creative way you could work to get eveything done on time? Is there other classes or training that could help you? Is there music/atmosphere/zen that can make you feel more comfortable at work?
>>
>>18464118
>speed
You are probably doing low pay shit work. They cant fire you. Why? Because the new person they hire will be even worse than you cause 0 practice. Ignore them and keep trying (or realize the pay is shit and chill out). Use phrases like
>yes sir
and generally ignore them. And next time dont be afraid of writing what you work as. No work smells when it pays bills. Be prozd you arent leech neet.
>>
>>18464128
Speed has always been a consistent thing people have complained about with me. Even in school. I don't know why I'm slower mentally/physically unless I'm just fucked in the head.
>>
>>18464132
The other guy they hired at the same time as me is miles better by now and the only time I've seen him remotely in trouble is when an older guy was complaining about how carefree and happy he was. I'm also tired of doing jobs like this where they can treat me like shit and I have to take it. Why bother?
>>
File: 200.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18464141
>why bother
You dont have to. Pic related.

You obviously fucked up your life somewhere, or you are just genetic failure. Still even below average people can find happines and do somethibg they enjoy with their lives while paying taxes.

Consider star posting pepe memes on r9k board with your current attitude.
>you are not here for advice, but for venting
And that is ok too.
>>
>>18464170
not OP but why is it that people are either telling you to off yourself if you are at a low point in your life, or telling you not to give up because it'll get better - neither ever try to analyze the details of each individual situation. I'm not OP but goddamn, suicide really is looking like a good option, I don't even feel like getting psychiatric help will stop me from feeling like there is no escape.
>>
>>18464222
Life isnt fair. Look at this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snl-WsFm-kc
Do you think the cucked penguin will go and jump from cliff? No, he will try court new lady next year.

Life isnt fair and survival of the fittest is still on. So either stop bitching or die out. Simple as that.
>>
>>18464092
Sounds like you overthink things way too much. Maybe if you focus more on whatever you do and are able to get used to it then you can probably do things faster and better. You aren't trying your best because you're not at your best and there's still room for improvement. It takes time but depending how much of a fast learner you are just keep practicing whenever you can so you get used to it and seems less harder and less criticism. Also try to view it as constructive criticism than negative. All about perspective
>>
>>18464269
It is pretty simple, just like you. I said I chose death. It's a matter of how and why, because they don't in fact, set up suicide booths for people.
>>
>>18464092
You should get a new job. You dont even have to quit this one to start looking.

Your anxiety and the fact your workplace is poisoned will also contribute to much much you suck.

Ive has the same issue in the past. A lot of people have. Theres a difference between constructive criticism and the annoying shit. When youre already doing your best, youre well aware of your short comings, and youre forced one way or another to continue doing the shit you suck at, like say a job... Then yeah the criticism isnt useful. Its just annoying as fuck.

Go work somewhere else. Maybe with something youre better at. Done.
>>
No advice for you OP but I feel the same way. It seems like this sort of thing affects all areas of life, and you're going to face this no matter what job you have. Hopefully you'll come across an environment where people are patient enough for you to succeed.
>>
>>18464092
Bear with me while I sneak up on this subject.

You know how little kids don't have the mental ability to grasp some concepts? Babies love playing peek-a-boo because to them Daddy really does vanish when they can't see him, and then magically reappears.

And pre-teens often have real difficulty in distinguishing between "I believe it" and "It is a fact."

And right up through teenage a lot of people can't distinguish between "You made an error there" and "You are a worthless human being"

That's where you seem to be. EVERYONE makes errors, and even if you make more than some, all that signifies is that you make errors, not that you are a total failure in life.

You have to make yourself look at errors as just that, errors. Learn from them and try not to make them again. They say nothing about your worth as a human being.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.