[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you act nice to people without thinking you're flirting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0OXgW6d-pratt.png (1MB, 590x705px) Image search: [Google]
0OXgW6d-pratt.png
1MB, 590x705px
How do you act nice to people without thinking you're flirting with them?

Pic related. I very frequently get compared to Chris Pratt. I had a bad phase where I got out of shape, like he did, too. But when I'm just talking to girls and being friendly, they assume I'm interested, and then start messaging me later.. I just want to make friends. Same thing happens for attractive girls I know, like any that like comics or games.

What am I doing wrong? How do I show that I just want to be friends? I don't want to give the wrong signal, and I keep doing it.
>>
Message them back, anon. Just try to shy away from any "Do you love me?" style texts. Avoid any romantic conversation. Make it look like you're not interested without being an asshole.
>>
When attractive people are nice, it always seems as if they are interested. There is no helping it.
Boys and girls alike.

The only advice I can give is give less compliments.

"Hey anon, I feel ugly"
instead of replying "No you're not, you look great", reply with "If you do, work on what you feel that doesn't look good." encourage self improvement with a vibe of 'yeah you're not my type, and you should improve yourself' but in a nice friendly way that shows you want to help, but only in a friendly way.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.