[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a server and today while serving a group of cute young girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1039.jpg (242KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
242KB, 1080x1349px
Im a server and today while serving a group of cute young girls came in and the cutest one left me her number. After texting back and forth we agreed to go on a date but she's 16 and I'm 22. Assuming I don't do anything stupid to piss her off, should I be able to trust her and fuck her? So long as she doesn't get pregnant does anyone really take statutory rape seriously between a 22 and 16 y/o? She also says she's turning 17 soon. I can tell she wants dick and she is seriously HOT as hell. Pic semi related this is what she looks like maybe hotter.
>>
>>18463873

playing with fire for a cheap thrill.

take it as a compliment and move on.
>>
>>18463873
>Im a server
No you are not.

You are a waiter.
>>
>>18463882
What's the difference?
>>
>>18463873
>does anyone really take statutory rape seriously between a 22 and 16 y/o?

read that out loud to yourself a few times
>>
>>18463879
Well can I get in trouble just for chilling? Maybe doing a little stuff but no penetration?
>>
>>18463900
I've heard countless stories of worse relationships, posted on social media
>>
>>18463903

laws in the US are greatly tilted against men in these situations, anon.

there is no 'bargaining' here. it is a literal gamble. She could just be DTF slut of 16, or she could be nutso insane, or have nutso insane guardians ready to ruin your life because you're an adult and should know better in the eyes of the law.
>>
>>18463873
It looks like all you want is sex. This kid might have some "fun" with you but I wouldn't risk it. Plus your a moral pig for considering it
>>
>>18463897
Google it.

>a server is a computer program or a device that provides functionality for other programs or devices
>>
File: c43.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>18463915
>>
>>18463915
Words have multiple meanings at times friend
>>
>>18463912
What's morally wrong about it? I think a 16 y/o can make her own decisions
>>
This >>18463910
>you're an adult and should know better

Sometimes you don't get to fuck the really cute girl just because you want to. That's what separates normal people from rapists and why rape culture isn't real.
>>
>>18463921
13 y/o can also make decisions. Should we go lower?
>>
>>18463930
I hate laws :(
>>
>>18463873
You're too sad and lame to attract girls your own age, who can do the things a 21+ year old can do, like drink and go anywhere anytime without needing to ask anyone permission. Instead, you shoot real fucking low at children who only started their period 3 years ago. You're a fuckin loser my man. Fix your shit so you're not so pathetic.
>>
>>18463921
Remember how stupid you were at 16?

THAT'S what's morally wrong about it.
>>
>>18463873
>>
>>18463921
A 16 year old had a huge crush on me last year. She was willing to do anything I wanted her to.

Anything.

In going to put it again for emphasis: any-thing

Imagine if I were a gentleman of weaker moral fiber. Imagine I'm outright malicious. I could ruin that poor girl's life, intentionally or not, just by trying to get my rocks off.

16 year olds are not equipped to make decisions like that.
>>
don't do it OP. pussy is not the magnum opus of your life. dooont do it.
>>
>>18463915
Fuck offffffff
>>
>>18464150
>being this mad on the internet
Do your parents know your on this side kid?
>>
>>18463873
lmfao!! you'll probably get jailed and then labeled as a sexual predator for life for having sex with a minor even just texting her can get yo ass rekt
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 216x144px
>>18463915
Ah yes, the humorous brand of autism
>>
>>18463873
If it is legal go for it.
If not, do not.
>>
>>18463904
People sometimes do break the law and get away with it. Other times lives are ruined
>>
File: ginger.png (18KB, 205x267px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.png
18KB, 205x267px
>>18463971
Even let you touch her breasts?
>>
>>18463873
Forget what most of these idiots are saying, Op.

Just go on a date with her and have fun.

If it (your dates with this girl) eventually leads to sex just use a condom and make her feel as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>18464599
And make sure she's sober all the time (not drunk nor under any other influences like drugs).
>>
>>18463971
OP... follow this guy's example. The reason ibs in his last line.
>>
>>18463873
Unless you have the patience to wait almost 2 years before you do anything sexual then you need to just leave her alone. It is for the good of the both of you. I guess there is a very small chance you could get in good with the parents and they let you marry her before she turns 18. Then you could consummate the marriage legally. Again if all you want is a quick fuck you should look elsewhere.
>>
OP I'm going to give you the only advice worth listening to her

take her out, and fuck her raw
>>
>>18463921
Laws don't care about morals or ethics
>>
>>18464567
Wow i hope you go for it because when she inevitably gets mad at you like teenagers do, she's gonna get her parents involved and you'll end up in jail for being a stupid scumbag

You really think you can just stop after touching her breasts, pull your pants up and say 'yeah i'm going home nice to meet you'?
>>
The question is not whether you should do it or not. The questions is how to do it and get away with it, if it's possible at all.
So /adv/, how do you fuck a 16 year old and get away with it?
>>
>>18463873
What country/state do you live?

You don't have to answer that but look up age of consent and if your state has some equivalent of Romeo and Juliet laws, that's how I got to fuck a 16 yr old being 19. Gl anon
>>
>>18465386
I'm another anon but I'd be worried that at least where I live, although you can consent at 16, underage girls (under 21 I think) could still claim you tricked them into having sex with you by abusing your maturity and old age. They can get a good lawyer and you are probably fucked.
>>
>>18463941
He's still that stupid.
>>
Why are you people talking about morals? The whole issue is simply going to jail for it because parents will get mad and report you to the cops. That's it.
>>
On one hand, you are asking whether you should fuck a girl who in all likelihood you will not be with in a year or so.

You're willing to gamble that for a lifetime on the sex offender's list.

One year of nookie vs. one lifetime of your sex crime following you everywhere.

BTW - no you can't trust her. The minute you go to break up with her they'll be a knock on your door.
>>
>>18463873
Even 16 is not yet the age of consent where you live? Wow, that's stupid. But if so, just go on a date without sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 397x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 397x252px
>>18463873
What's the AoC in your state? Plenty are 16.
If it's 16 in your area hit it.
>>
>>18465724
Captain's Log: California continues to be a depressing authoritarian shithole.
>>
>16
Check your local laws. Aren't there a bunch of states where 16 is the age of consent?
>>
>>18463873
16 is the age of consent most places in these united state
>>
>>18465352
This.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.